2018 Recruiting

Advertisement
what kind of stuff is being said about Jalen Carey and his views towards The U??

Carey was just offered in late April and according to him, Coach L has been recruiting him hard. Being that he can play either guard position, not sure if this has anything to do with our chances at IQ.

He strikes me as another kid where the school and the fit matter. I would expect him to visit.

Some of the chatter says KU (who recently offered as well).

We have a connection to his family that is likely to keep us on his short list

Advertisement
He's from Arkansas and decommitted because his dad is sick? I don't get it.

He is not from Arkansas he plays on an Arkansas summer AAU team. He committed to Arkansas with a couple of his AAU teammates.

The Thomasville (Ga.) High standout moved up to No. 14 overall and No. 4 at the power forward spot in Scout's updated 2018 player rankings.

Advertisement

He is not from Arkansas he plays on an Arkansas summer AAU team. He committed to Arkansas with a couple of his AAU teammates.

The Thomasville (Ga.) High standout moved up to No. 14 overall and No. 4 at the power forward spot in Scout's updated 2018 player rankings.

He's from 15 minutes north of Tallahassee. ......

He's from 15 minutes north of Tallahassee. ......

Hmmmm...interesting.

Advertisement
I know nothing about this man. Apparently a top 30 recruit. I don't care if he's in a wheelchair, I want Luguentz Dort on my team. That name is insane

Advertisement
I know nothing about this man. Apparently a top 30 recruit. I don't care if he's in a wheelchair, I want Luguentz Dort on my team. That name is insane

Not to mention the fact that he's 30

4516276.jpg

Advertisement
Back