2018 Recruiting

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2017 VISIT
Nassir Little

Orlando Christian Prep (Orlando, FL)
SF 6-7 205

Advertisement
South Carolina just offered this month. Seems like he's been wanting that offer for a while.

Not sure if he's a plan B type of guy for us and he sees the writing on the wall or if we're legit on him.

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2017 VISIT (4 Star recruit)
Natl Comp 81
Pos PF 23

Jermaine Harris
Capitol Christian Academy (Upper Marlboro, MD)
PF 6-8 200

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2017 VISIT (4 Star recruit)
Natl Comp 81
Pos PF 23

Jermaine Harris
Capitol Christian Academy (Upper Marlboro, MD)
PF 6-8 200

The fact that we're getting his last official might be good news. The dreaded crystal ball shows all WVU.

Advertisement
The Big guns around the landscape offering Vernon Carey Jr. Man I hope this kid sticks with Miami. Big Bags are dropping for him all over the country.

Advertisement
Oregon makes five-star big man's top seven

Made the final 7 for a top 30 player in PF Emmitt Williams out of Lehigh Acres.

Get it done Coach L.

Transferred from IMG to Oak ridge High in Orlando. He plays for E1T1 which is Nike. The director of E1T1 just became the varsity coach at Oakridge. Coincidence? Oregon magically involved now. lol Highest bidder $$$$
Not at all

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The money accusation for every recruit we lose on this site is specious. In this day and age of technology it will usually come out if someone is getting paid a ton of money. Maybe something small like they're getting more free lunches than allowed, but nothing that would sway a decision. If it would sway a decision, it will come out. Like it did with Nevin, and more recently with Mo Bamba (allegedly).

Especially with Nike. That would be the worst business decision of all time. If it came out they were paying recruits while holding countless Nike sponsored events, **** would go down.

Last edited:

Get it done Coach L.

Transferred from IMG to Oak ridge High in Orlando. He plays for E1T1 which is Nike. The director of E1T1 just became the varsity coach at Oakridge. Coincidence? Oregon magically involved now. lol Highest bidder $$$$
Not at all

The money accusation for every recruit we lose on this site is specious. In this day and age of technology it will usually come out if someone is getting paid a ton of money. Maybe something small like they're getting more free lunches than allowed, but nothing that would sway a decision. If it would sway a decision, it will come out. Like it did with Nevin, and more recently with Mo Bamba (allegedly).

Especially with Nike. That would be the worst business decision of all time. If it came out they were paying recruits while holding countless Nike sponsored events, **** would go down.

Lot of risk, little reward for Nike.

Get it done Coach L.

Not at all

Grassroots and College basketball recruiting is ridiculously dirty. Not talking about any kids in particular but you guys just arent involved if you do not think the shoe companies and colleges arent paying kids

Advertisement
Not at all

Grassroots and College basketball recruiting is ridiculously dirty. Not talking about any kids in particular but you guys just arent involved if you do not think the shoe companies and colleges arent paying kids

I'm sure there are colleges that pay, but I think it will usually come out. As far as shoe companies, why would they? Just to get kids to go to Oregon?

Not at all

I'm sure there are colleges that pay, but I think it will usually come out. As far as shoe companies, why would they? Just to get kids to go to Oregon?

It hardly ever comes out.

People also saying that with technology today its too easy to catch. Its not there is a paper trail.

The shoe companies are heavily invested in getting kids to play in their respective circuits.

This isnt every CBB player but its most of the elite

Advertisement
Nassir Little throws us some love while saying there are no leaders.

https://arizona.rivals.com/news/five-star-little-sets-five-official-visit-dates-for-fall

Man our campus truly is amazing. That alone can make us good in any sport. Heck even one of the top pole vaulting women in the world went to Miami in Alysha Newman. Can you imagine a college like Rutgers turning around a ****** program? Feel like it would be next to impossible. There's so much to like about our campus and our school.

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2017 VISIT (4 Star recruit)

Saddiq Bey
Sidwell Friends School (Washington, DC)
SF 6-7 195

Advertisement
Back