2018 DE Daniel Carson

Advertisement
I really hope we bring in 3 DTs this cycle.

We should have plenty of scholarships available and you always need to have quality and depth on the DL.

You can't lose if the other team can't score and it all starts with the DL, especially the guys in the middle.

I can see our DL board looking like this

DE - Rousseau, Chatfield
DT - Silveria, Thompson, Goldwire.
DE/DT - Carson

Advertisement
I saw a lurker on line with the screen name Kul&theGangUM, figure it out.

Advertisement
He can run. TAKE. How is Kool good at finding these under the radar guys?

wouldn't necessarily call a guy with other offers from the likes of Georgia, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, ASU, TCU, Nebraska, Texas, Iowa, etc. under the radar, but I understand your point in that his name does get lost when you are talking about elite D Linemen. His offer list is elite.

Love this prospect. I guess those of us who were beating the “need another DT” drum weren’t so far off after all!

Love this prospect. I guess those of us who were beating the “need another DT” drum weren’t so far off after all!

If the staff pulls Nesta, Carson and Goldwire then I'll quit my b1tching for this cycle.

Yep and we may very well need a JC guy next year as well. That said, chatfield, Rousseau, nesta, goldwire and Carson would be a good haul although I would love Thompson instead of Carson.

Advertisement
Don’t really like the idea of taking goldwire or whatever over Briggs tbh. I think Briggs has high level ability

Advertisement
Don’t really like the idea of taking goldwire or whatever over Briggs tbh. I think Briggs has high level ability

This aint 2014 anymore brotha. The days of begging kids to come here are over. Either you in or GTFO of our face. Ask Nigel Bethel Jr.

I keep forgetting Gerald F'ING Willis will be a senior next season. We will be fine at DT.

If we lose both Norton and RJ, we are not fine. Willis has barely played. Bethel has been average. Need Goldwire to stem the tide and have an able-bodied guy who can play a lot of snaps in 2018.

Advertisement
Back