2018 4* DE Nik Bonitto - St. Thomas Aquinas

Advertisement
Elder was dead set on 2 sports as well. Get him in and he will see where he can make money which I believe is on the football field.

Advertisement
Staff's job is to recruit the best football players. If a kid signs a LOI for football, that is what he plays and is committed to training for. Most top kids play multiple sports in hs, especially BB, but that doesn't mean the kid is not focused on football.

It'd be nice if we got Bonitto if he's really interested in football, but with Kuligowski here I'm not concerned about who the names will be on the DL - they're going to be good ones most of the time....

Advertisement
It'd be nice if we got Bonitto if he's really interested in football, but with Kuligowski here I'm not concerned about who the names will be on the DL - they're going to be good ones most of the time....
THIS

Black Italian??

maybe he can fix me one of them collard green linguinis

Classic Nino Brown...lol

NINO .jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Black Italian??

Giancarlo stanton. Italians pounding out a black woman and BOOM
Stanton is Boricua...

black skin can be for any nation
He's Black, Irish & Puerto Rican... It's not up for debate, that's what he is.

Hahaha. Amazing that it's even debated. Not that hard to find out in about 3 secs. Nonetheless, he seems to have a similar personality as another California product.

092514_fsf_mlb_miami-marlins_miami-hurricanes_stanton_kaaya_PI.vadapt.980.high.50.jpg

Black Italian??

No man. Everybody knows that pigs feet piccata is all the rage. I am however quite partial to a good Zuppa di Chitterlings. Follow that up with a watermelon zabaglione and you're all set.

Last edited:
Treat him like David Thompson and Corn Elder. Get them into the school. It may or may not work out, but it's better for you and the kid.

Advertisement
Back