2018 4* DE Nik Bonitto - St. Thomas Aquinas

Advertisement
Giancarlo stanton. Italians pounding out a black woman and BOOM
Stanton is Boricua...

black skin can be for any nation
He's Black, Irish & Puerto Rican... It's not up for debate, that's what he is.

Hahaha. Amazing that it's even debated. Not that hard to find out in about 3 secs. Nonetheless, he seems to have a similar personality as another California product.

View attachment 37794

we was debating that his mom had black skin whats there not to debate is right. pappy white mama blacck. rican is a country the color of your skin is diffrent there is white ricans too... ohh well enough with this

Giancarlo stanton. Italians pounding out a black woman and BOOM

He changed his name from Michael. I dont think he's italian lol

His real name iss giancarlo michael stanton. Lol what u dont think Michaels can bee italian lololol

Have u not watched marlins games and seen his father

Guess this dude neve watched "The Godfather."

It's not like the main character in the films was named Michael Corleone or anything.

No i just never met an Italian with the last name Stanton.

Giancarlo is definitely a very common Italian name. Also, my point was that Michael IS a very popular Italian name. Michael Angelo, the legendary artist, was DEFINITELY Italian.

Advertisement
What's the word with this kid? Seems to be a consensus top 100 recruit.. Is he that good? Do we want ?

What's the word with this kid? Seems to be a consensus top 100 recruit.. Is he that good? Do we want ?
Idk exactly how the staff feels, but I would take if there's room...

Has had a solid career with 15.5TFL's & 9sacks, but the main issue is his size. He's really skinny & needs to add at least 30lbs (if he's still only at his listed weight of 200lbs).

He's not the prototype DE that Kool likes, so they'll probably wait & see if he's gotten any bigger since his Junior year.

Advertisement

Has had a solid career with 15.5TFL's & 9sacks, but the main issue is his size. He's really skinny & needs to add at least 30lbs (if he's still only at his listed weight of 200lbs).

He's not the prototype DE that Kool likes, so they'll probably wait & see if he's gotten any bigger since his Junior year.

He's not serious about the weight room. Doesn't want to commit fully to football. Been told he could be going back to USchool.

If what Geo posted is true, then I would not recruit him at all. I coach and one thing you cannot coach is someone who is not fully committed.

Take care son and focus on basketball. Plenty of 6.4 200 guards.

He's not serious about the weight room. Doesn't want to commit fully to football. Been told he could be going back to USchool.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn so many ppl wanted this dude to be offered too smh
half baked bullshit GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back