2017 West Broward Speedy WR/DB

Advertisement
There's kids who can run...

And then there's football players.

To me he just looks like a kid with some speed. I don't see his skills translating to this level. Kids who will contribute on this level usually have a highlight tape full of them effortlessly embarrassing their peers. I don't really see that here.

If I'm just comparing him to other local "fast" kids, he doesn't make things look as effortless as they did. Kids like Isaiah McKenzie, Dalvin Cook, Kevin Grooms, Fabian Moreau, etc...all are 4.3-4.4 kids who might've not had the West Broward kid's track times but on the field they looked faster.

Advertisement
kid looks very real. i'd like to know what our staff thinks. other than size, from the wr position, he looks for real. the cb position is LOADED here this and next year. i'm guessing he will be a solid college football player, just not here. option c at both the wr & cb spots. if he was 6'2" it would be a very different conversation. we only get 25 spots a year.

Even if he's not miami caliber, we need to express interest publicly so that Larry Scott will come right in & offer him immediately sight unseen.

To me he just looks like a kid with some speed. I don't see his skills translating to this level. Kids who will contribute on this level usually have a highlight tape full of them effortlessly embarrassing their peers. I don't really see that here.

If I'm just comparing him to other local "fast" kids, he doesn't make things look as effortless as they did. Kids like Isaiah McKenzie, Dalvin Cook, Kevin Grooms, Fabian Moreau, etc...all are 4.3-4.4 kids who might've not had the West Broward kid's track times but on the field they looked faster.

Click on this link form early November and scroll down and see how much BS on those 4.3 and 4.4 when done under strict timing not done by his coach or players friend timing him hand held. 1953 did an excellent statistically fact based piece on this. If those people you mentioned did run 4.3, etc they would be far faster than this kid in track times.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...se+40+times+as+put+out+for+public+consumption

Last edited:
Advertisement

If any player gets it done what the heck does it matter about the effort? Shows he is willing to do whatever it takes. Never heard that phrase used.

Last edited:

Jay Ajayi is not smooth and is not graceful runs violently but the results?

Gronkowski of the Pats is smooth and graceful and does not work hard? Man that observation on the West Broward kid is ready for a Nobel Prize.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Click on this link form early November and scroll down and see how much BS on those 4.3 and 4.4 when done under strict timing not done by his coach or players friend timing him hand held. 1953 did an excellent statistically fact based piece on this. If those people you mentioned did run 4.3, etc they would be far faster than this kid in track times.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...se+40+times+as+put+out+for+public+consumption

I'm not reading that, dude. Doesn't change my point. Truly fast FOOTBALL PLAYERS make things look more effortless than this kid does in his tape.

I don't know what you consider "official" times. I just go by what the laser says.

If any player gets it done what the heck does it matter about the effort? Shows he is willing to do whatever it takes. Never heard that phrase used.

Because he's "getting it done" against high school athletes. Guys who are going to contribute on the next level don't just "get it done" on the high school level, they make thing look effortless.

You don't have to agree with that but you'd be disagreeing with me and the 100+ college coaches that didn't offer this kid.

What does Jay Ajayi have to do with a kid at West Broward who looks good against sub-par talent?

And I'm not talking about running style or gracefulness.

Advertisement

Gronkowski of the Pats is smooth and graceful and does not work hard? Man that observation on the West Broward kid is ready for a Nobel Prize.

WTF are you guys talking about? Graceful or smooth? I'm not talking about the kid's running style dude. SMH

It's a good thing you guys aren't in charge of extending offers. Yall would offer each and every kid who was "getting it done" on the high school level.

I'm not reading that, dude. Doesn't change my point. Truly fast FOOTBALL PLAYERS make things look more effortless than this kid does in his tape.

I don't know what you consider "official" times. I just go by what the laser says.

I looked up what that guy was posting and those are laser times at Nike as that is all Nike uses. You need to get informed on what goes on in these camps. By the way post the laser Nike times of those who you claim ran those speeds.

Last edited:

I looked up what that guy was posting and those are laser times at Nike. You need to get your arrogant A$$ together and quit making a fool out of your self. You are a legend in your own mind.

STB a word of advice if I may move on to another post or subject. Can't you see he is cursing and upset with all those responding posts. Be the bigger person this time and move on. I did that 40 yard comparison as just a study on how hard it is to break 4.5 with Nike laser times from combines. It was not intended to be use to unnerve someone. Macho does give some helpful insight.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back