2017 West Broward Speedy WR/DB

Advertisement
YES. Sing him up NOW. Can't teach speed.

Daryl Jones and Santana Moss were track guys that developed into receivers.

Gotta take a shot on that type of speed. Looks like he's a competitor too.

If MR and CO. cannot land any of the people they are currently after he looks like an excellent plan B guy. The official speeds are great and has good hands, and he has some power in breaking tackles.

Advertisement
[MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] might have come across this kid?

Pass.

Are you guys serious? Hes a good player but not Miami caliber. Huge project...For starters hes small 5'11 at best. He would need to learn how to run routes, catch with his hands and he's not running away from anybody worth a **** I don't care what his track times are. They don't translate to the football field

Last edited:
Guy is worth a look. Regardless of competition he does have speed, has pretty good feet and is not afraid of contact. Some of the guys they are pursuing now are bigger but are not the greatest route runners and will have to refined in that area.. And size? Berrios is smaller and not as fast, Kid has return ability. I looked at their roster they have no other talent on that team except for a guy named Richardson. The lines OL and DL are very small and undersized. Kid has carried that team offensively. I guess that is why he plays wildcat, RB and WR. He also then lines up and plays DB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Here we go with the late round reaches....Its Harley, Devontae or bust

it is what it is

Kid is fast. Russel Braverman comes to mind with all these comments. Kid just got added to the Bears active roster. But you guys are right fast kid from Broward is a project. Fast kid from Dade and he is a must have.

Pass.

Are you guys serious? Hes a good player but not Miami caliber. Huge project...For starters hes small 5'11 at best. He would need to learn how to run routes, catch with his hands and he's not running away from anybody worth a **** I don't care what his track times are. They don't translate to the football field

You apparently didn't watch his film. He's actually pretty fast on the football field ........ where he's wearing pads.

Kid is fast. Russel Braverman comes to mind with all these comments. Kid just got added to the Bears active roster. But you guys are right fast kid from Broward is a project. Fast kid from Dade and he is a must have.

Daniel Braverman? [MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION] add him to the list.

Advertisement
Team full of size and speed perfect combination . Big lbs and safeties can't cover kids like Harley , this kid, Mullins deep post or crossing routes over the muddle. That play last night the Viking did with the speed wr to the lb was exactly why I love speed .

I saw him play live against U School. He was far and away the best player on the field and boat raced U School by himself. He can RUN and is shifty. Does he run good routes? I don't know. Can he contribute at UM? I don't know, but I can tell you that he is legitimately fast on the football field.

Advertisement
If we do not get top WRs we are going after like Juedy, Harley and others we better have some decent plan B's. Tho only other thing is to not fill the position and go after another position which in all likelihood will be a plan B guy there.

Bodies with speed and toughness are needed on special teams at the very least. This kid is physical, and has speed. His change of direction without loosing speed is something some on the this thread have not looked at. At a combine last year he measured 5.10 1/2 had a 4.23 short shuttle and a vertical of 35". No doubt better now in all measurables.

Just for the sake of measurable ONLY--- his shuttle was the same as Harley (5-9/155) and vertical better and his is a bigger kid. Jeudy was measured at 6-1/180 with a 4.30 shuttle and 34.4 vertical.

Last edited:
If we do not get top WRs we are going after like Juedy, Harley and others we better have some decent plan B's. Tho only other thing is to not fill the position and go after another position which in all likelihood will be a plan B guy there.

Bodies with speed and toughness are needed on special teams at the very least. This kid is physical, and has speed. His change of direction without loosing speed is something some on the this thread have not looked at. At a combine last year he measured 5.10 1/2 had a 4.23 short shuttle and a vertical of 35". No doubt better now in all measurables.

Just for the sake of measurable ONLY his shuttle was the same as Harley (5-9/155) and vertical better and his is a bigger kid. Jeudy was measured at 6-1/180 with a 4.30 shuttle and 34.4 vertical.

No one wants to hear that. Jeudy and Harley are the only kids out there who can play football. If we don't get Jeudy and Harley, we need to crawl up in the fetal position, suck our thumbs and cry.

Advertisement
Back