2017 West Broward Speedy WR/DB

Kid is fast. Russel Braverman comes to mind with all these comments. Kid just got added to the Bears active roster. But you guys are right fast kid from Broward is a project. Fast kid from Dade and he is a must have.

Daniel Braverman? [MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION] add him to the list.

No need to Al didnt even look at him. Kid was nasty at St Thomas.

Advertisement
Kid is fast. Russel Braverman comes to mind with all these comments. Kid just got added to the Bears active roster. But you guys are right fast kid from Broward is a project. Fast kid from Dade and he is a must have.

Not that list. The list of ****** American athletes we got sidetracked into yesterday in s runaway thread.

Not that list. The list of ****** American athletes we got sidetracked into yesterday in s runaway thread.

Ha i read that list yesterday. Very funny thread

Ha i read that list yesterday. Very funny thread

LOL. Ibis Wingz & The Franchise are relentless, especially when they smell blood. I'm still wiped out from it. I'm glad it worked itself out positively, at least for me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
People connected to the kid contacted me for the pertinent emails and phone numbers of the U people involved with recruiting and positions. They are going to call and forward his material. Will be interesting to see the outcome.

Here we go with the late round reaches....Its Harley, Devontae or bust

it is what it is

So you're telling me that if we don't get Harley and/or Devonta then we should not recruit anymore receivers because they will be a bust?

People connected to the kid contacted me for the pertinent emails and phone numbers of the U people involved with recruiting and positions. They are going to call and forward his material. Will be interesting to see the outcome.

Cant wait to see what comes of this

Pass.

Are you guys serious? Hes a good player but not Miami caliber. Huge project...For starters hes small 5'11 at best. He would need to learn how to run routes, catch with his hands and he's not running away from anybody worth a **** I don't care what his track times are. They don't translate to the football field

If he is 5'11 then he is slightly taller and slightly faster than Harley...don't see the problem...But if the staff liked this kid I would still offer Quantino Allen over him....Has the same size, maybe a little thicker...and is fast as ****

Advertisement
Pass.

Are you guys serious? Hes a good player but not Miami caliber. Huge project...For starters hes small 5'11 at best. He would need to learn how to run routes, catch with his hands and he's not running away from anybody worth a **** I don't care what his track times are. They don't translate to the football field

If he is 5'11 then he is slightly taller and slightly faster than Harley...don't see the problem...But if the staff liked this kid I would still offer Quantino Allen over him....Has the same size, maybe a little thicker...and is fast as ****

I do like Allen

it is what it is

So you're telling me that if we don't get Harley and/or Devonta then we should not recruit anymore receivers because they will be a bust?

After Harley and Devontae we havent been hard after any other receivers to my knowledge...... Trying to get a date for the prom at the last second after youve been turned down by everybody you really wanted never works out great... Whomever else we get will be JAGS..If they're good they wont be coming here knowing they were sloppy 4th's. That's how the game works

Last edited:
This kid could be good down the line depends on how fast he develops. The film doesn't show how good he plays a specific position. Very good ath rho

If we do not get top WRs we are going after like Juedy, Harley and others we better have some decent plan B's. Tho only other thing is to not fill the position and go after another position which in all likelihood will be a plan B guy there.

Bodies with speed and toughness are needed on special teams at the very least. This kid is physical, and has speed. His change of direction without loosing speed is something some on the this thread have not looked at. At a combine last year he measured 5.10 1/2 had a 4.23 short shuttle and a vertical of 35". No doubt better now in all measurables.

Just for the sake of measurable ONLY his shuttle was the same as Harley (5-9/155) and vertical better and his is a bigger kid. Jeudy was measured at 6-1/180 with a 4.30 shuttle and 34.4 vertical.

No one wants to hear that. Jeudy and Harley are the only kids out there who can play football. If we don't get Jeudy and Harley, we need to crawl up in the fetal position, suck our thumbs and cry.

[MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]

You're a person that just gets it

Advertisement
YES. Sing him up NOW. Can't teach speed.

Daryl Jones and Santana Moss were track guys that developed into receivers.

Gotta take a shot on that type of speed. Looks like he's a competitor too.

We're going to disagree about Santana Moss. He was a WR who happened to run track. Not the other way around IMO. Track guys that play football or develop in football don't play in the league for years like Santana. He was a football player with speed IMO

it is what it is

I agree Astro--Like saying I will only go out with a 10 in a girl and not an 7 I would rather stay home and look at the walls.

Last edited:
Advertisement
will be interesting but will probably happen near NSD

Cant wait to see what comes of this

Probably will not see any direction until near NSD

Would not be upset if he ended up in this class. Speed is what it is. Either you have it or you don't. He's got it, and we need more of it.

I like him better than the kid at St. Thomas. He's a FOOTBALL player not a one trick pony. He has has grit. Looks like he just needs proper coaching and he'll be a beast.

With that said DO.NOT.WANT.

We need players who can play right away.

He needs to hit up Syracuse, Illinois, UCF, WKU, Western Mich, CMU, La Tech, MTSU, Memphis.

He would fit in perfectly at those schools.

Good luck to you kid, you'd have an offer if Golden was here lmao.

Advertisement
Back