2017 RB Kyshaun Bryan Update -- Decommitted from USCe

Stop it .. that dude is not a Miami caliber running back.... if he ever plays here it's a problem

This kid has more upside than your beloved Augustus. Like I said, would be a solid late pickup, I think we all know he isn't an elite back. And I'll trust Richt's eyes for a RB over yours any day.

Im more concerned for him then I am our crootin class..and no he doesnt have more upside then Gus...did you forget that Miami and FSU were crooting Gus? Im more concerned for him...hes not gonna get major PT here...why not go to a college where your gonna play? He's less talanted then every running back we have on our roster and if things go right he will be less talented then every other rb we recroot from here on out. Bryan would be doing himself a disservice. Ive seen it happen to many a recroot. and you trust Richts eyes over mine?? What other choice does richt have right now.. Please list the RB's that are begging to come here as sloppy 5th's that are so talented..Richt doesnt have ac hoice he is desparate, and this move reeks of desparation

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stop it .. that dude is not a Miami caliber running back.... if he ever plays here it's a problem

This kid has more upside than your beloved Augustus. Like I said, would be a solid late pickup, I think we all know he isn't an elite back. And I'll trust Richt's eyes for a RB over yours any day.

Im more concerned for him then I am our crootin class..and no he doesnt have more upside then Gus...did you forget that Miami and FSU were crooting Gus? Im more concerned for him...hes not gonna get major PT here...why not go to a college where your gonna play? He's less talanted then every running back we have on our roster and if things go right he will be less talented then every other rb we recroot from here on out. Bryan would be doing himself a disservice. Ive seen it happen to many a recroot. and you trust Richts eyes over mine?? What other choice does richt have right now.. Please list the RB's that are begging to come here as sloppy 5th's that are so talented..Richt doesnt have ac hoice he is desparate, and this move reeks of desparation

One of the few times i'll agree with blackvern. This kid sucks period. We should never be offering a RB who we couldn't see starting for the U period. Nothing about his kid says starter at all. Everything about him is mediocre.

Feel like this is the type of guy that goes elsewhere and performs well. Don't lose anything giving him a spot IMO

You guys say that about everybody
Say it about everyone and you'll eventually hit on one or two.

I'm sick of JAGs. Take your L on McFartland and move on.
It's seriously that simple. Why go and waste a spot on a JAG. I'm not advocating this but we'd be better off offering Lingard's cousin. At least that might help get a difference maker or 2 even if the cousin does nothing.

Because we have 4 RBs on scholarship for next year. One has been injured the past 2 years and one is coming off ACL surgery.

We should be able to do better than Epstein's back-up...even in the 11th hour.

Advertisement
Bryan is a take. Is he Elite? Maybe not, but he is no JAG either. He can play.

Our third back, coming off an injury, hasn't proven if he can really get it done as a running back. Our fourth back needs a RS year.

All this talk about next year means nothing as next year has zero guarantees. Start worrying about next year after Wednesday.
If you get to your 5th RB Bryan youre fccked and you're better off going empty or just putting Herndon in at Hback and using jet sweeps to Thomas as your run threat.

Advertisement
Not a take. If anything go to the midwest and find a guy. Seriously, there are plenty of midwest commits that can play at our level that would jump at an offer. This late in the game that is all we got. Either that or stay pat and save the schollie.

Not a take. If anything go to the midwest and find a guy. Seriously, there are plenty of midwest commits that can play at our level that would jump at an offer. This late in the game that is all we got. Either that or stay pat and save the schollie.

Like Bryce Brown? No thanks.

We have plenty of schoolies, probably won't use all available even if we take Bryan.

Advertisement
Bryan is a take. Is he Elite? Maybe not, but he is no JAG either. He can play.

Our third back, coming off an injury, hasn't proven if he can really get it done as a running back. Our fourth back needs a RS year.

All this talk about next year means nothing as next year has zero guarantees. Start worrying about next year after Wednesday.
If you get to your 5th RB Bryan youre fccked and you're better off going empty or just putting Herndon in at Hback and using jet sweeps to Thomas as your run threat.

You're kind of making my point that he is a take.

We have plenty of schoolies, probably won't use all available even if we take Bryan.

Brown was a completely different deal. He was the number one recruit in the country. I am talking about poaching a back from K state or Indiana or whatever, (Insert power five midwest school with a three or four star RB.) If we can flip them great, if not put the ship in our pocket and move on. Miami is a lot bigger deal than anything going on in the midwest.

Advertisement
Hes getting Iowa CB's including Irvins

The CB is like throwing **** on wall and then claiming you knew some would stick.....dont mean nada

Yep, we seen lately how much CB's mean. Iowa and Pitt are his biggest offers. He probably committed on his OV. He doesn't have an offer for Miami, if he did commit it would be smart for him to protect his spot. There is no guarantee he will get a Miami offer at the point, he hasn't even had the chance to meet or speak with Miami yet really. If he did commit I'd wager he'd flip in an instance come NSD.

Ppl said the same thing about the rb out of Columbus that ended up at Louisville... He developed into a very solid rb for them. If he doesn't develop into a #1 rb who cares, we've had rbs that didn't get an opportunity to really make a name for themselves until their 5th year.

Brown was a completely different deal. He was the number one recruit in the country. I am talking about poaching a back from K state or Indiana or whatever, (Insert power five midwest school with a three or four star RB.) If we can flip them great, if not put the ship in our pocket and move on. Miami is a lot bigger deal than anything going on in the midwest.

Number one recruit in the country and he turned out to be a bust and you want us to go grab a JAG from the same area of the country?

Number one recruit in the country and he turned out to be a bust and you want us to go grab a JAG from the same area of the country?

Is this a joke? No body can play RB in the Midwest?

Advertisement
Back