2017 RB Kyshaun Bryan Update -- Decommitted from USCe

Advertisement
247 dude said if he doesnt commit to Iowa and miami ends up offering him, he could end up in miami

Just save the **** scholarship [emoji17]

For what? Every team has rank and file guys for depth. No one has 4 or 5 Dalvin Cook types on the roster because those guys won't sit on the bench for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Feel like this is the type of guy that goes elsewhere and performs well. Don't lose anything giving him a spot IMO

People always complaining about is not keeping south Florida guys home, we have an opening we target a sofla 3 star guy and now everyone is ****ed anyway. If this dude isn't the typical sofla 3 star that usually gets away for whatever reason I don't know what is. Kid looks quick. Could surely help on special teams. We have plenty of spots available go ahead take a flyer. Let's be real, when is the last time we got two or three of the top backs from sofla? They always split up, and you end up with a stud and some second tier guys. To me this is no different.

Advertisement
Kyshaun is a take all day long.

South Carolina's RB coach Bryan McCledon recruited Isaiah Crowell, Keith Marshall, Todd Gurley, Sony Michel and Nick Chubb to Georgia.

If McClendon likes him (he does) then Bryan is a take.

Looks great on film.

Can catch the ball out the backfield.

Father was a Jamaican track star.

Ran 11.4 100 meter as a sophomore at Heritage.

247 dude said if he doesnt commit to Iowa and miami ends up offering him, he could end up in miami
Not shooting the messenger, but that's kind of a "no **** Sherlock" type of update. Hope no one is paying for that info.

i agree. its the same **** Ivins does too, but its better than posters on here speculating **** they dont know or parsing tweets of 17 year olds

Just watched his highlights again and then went back and watched Augustus Edwards senior highlights. This kid has way more potential than Gus and will be a solid back here. Gus offered nothing out of the backfield which is why Yearby always played over him. But this kid acually has ability in the pass game. You guys act like we can flip a Dalvin Cook type back in less than a week. This is a very solid late offer.

Advertisement
People always complaining about is not keeping south Florida guys home, we have an opening we target a sofla 3 star guy and now everyone is ****ed anyway.

We need to keep blue-chip talent home, not a local skill player who doesn't even start his senior year of high school. Adding a body doesn't create depth, actual talent does.

Advertisement

For what? Every team has rank and file guys for depth. No one has 4 or 5 Dalvin Cook types on the roster because those guys won't sit on the bench for years.

I swear our fans are the only ones who banter this dumb sh*t. I don't know any other marquee programs that save scholarships. If fact the better teams try to oversign

Great we'll just stack Gray's, Bryans, and Burns. Sounds like a winning strategy.....

So what? These kids will be let go if they can't contribute. You think we're going to turn away Lingard next year because we filled our quota with Bryan? lmao

Advertisement
Back