2016 Draft eligbles.....

In regards to our kids, I think it will all come down to measrueables and potential, just like this draft did. All you heard about Flowers was "potential potential potential". And Dorsett wasn't picked in the 1st round off his body of work, let's face it.

We have some athletic freaks on our squad that are relatively unproductive.

*McCord
*AQM
*Bush
*Burns
*Waters
*Coley

Those are some guys who will test well but haven't been super productive.

I think Bush and McCord will raise some eyebrows during all the post-season prospect analysis just like Flowers and Dorsett did.

Advertisement
People keep bringin up mccord and dude had 2.5 sacks as the primary pass rusher.

Mccoqd is a situational player he is not a starter. He isn't good vs the run, he doesn't get sacks, and isn't good enough in space to play LB.

He wasn't a primary pass rusher last season (coaching)
he led the defensive line in tackles.
as a so as situational pass rush he led the team in sacks 4, and was rarely left 1 on 1.

He has moved to olb and will rush from the left side now outside the de

he will have a monster year if used right

I would agree that Burns is our most draftable player, followed closely by Bush. Don't sleep on Kirby though. He quietly had a solid season last year, and I think he will be a monster this year.

McCord hasn't been anything but message board hype to this point and the same is true of AQM. Sure, that can all change this upcoming season, but Burns and then Bush are our most draftable today. Bush, he really needs to stay healthy though or he'll be lucky to be in the top four rounds.

You sound ignorant about football. Almost like you don't even watch this kid play.

What has McCord or AQM done to this point? Please explain yourself or feel free to throw insults around, it bothers me not.

Predictably, you won't even bother to explain your comments since you usually can't.

It's hard to take you seriously. I'm sorry it just is.

Well don't be shy, just tell me what it is either has done to this point justifying a high draft status this coming season? Come on, you can do it as you seem rather sure of yourself to this point.

McCord is a tweener not only at this level, but the next. AQM, he hasn't done anything yet, but I'm sure after sitting out a year, our future opponents are scared to death. He may have a coming out party, but as of today, nobody knows what we're getting when he gets to suit up on game day. I'd love to hear why you think differently, is that serious enough for you?

Advertisement
With 2015 draft in the books, who do we expect next year to come out from Miami?? Here who i think probably will get picked...

S Deon Bush - 1st or 2nd round

CB Tracy Howard - 4th round... good forty time will push him to 2nd-3rd

WR Herb Waters - 4th to 6th round

WR Stacy Coley- 2nd or 3rd... with a huge year, but think he stays

Others of note.... Artie Burns, Gus Edwards and Rashawn Scott

Deon is a 1st round talent but he won't go that high 2-3

Tracy has to perform this year to even get drafted imo, look at Gunter kid had a good year last year and a good Senior Bowl and has ideal measurables for the modern day NFL DB and he went undrafted...

Herb Waters is a Day 3 guy. i'm eager to see what Beard can get out of him because he can be electric.

Stacy Coley won't leave and would need to legit explode to have the thought even cross his mind after the garbage year he just had.

Artie Burns has the measurables & speed, he'll be drafted no matter what happens (won't leave as a Junior) all depends on productivity highest 2-3

Gus Edwards Day 3 guy IF that

Rashawn Scott will be another Allen Hurns (late to undrafted) if he can stay healthy will be a steal.

Raphael Kirby 6-7 if not undrafted

Tyriq McCord day 3 guy as a pure pass rusher could be an animal in the right system at the next level.

Corn Elder is LEGIT if he has the year i think he will he will be a 2-4 rounder when he chooses to come out.

No underclassman should come out early. That is pretty obvious in looking at this list.

Aside from Bush, the Seniors are F'd - partly their fault and partly the fault of our horrible coaches. Howard and Waters could be backups this year. I don't know too many teams lining up to draft backups

McCord hasn't been anything but message board hype to this point and the same is true of AQM. Sure, that can all change this upcoming season, but Burns and then Bush are our most draftable today. Bush, he really needs to stay healthy though or he'll be lucky to be in the top four rounds.

You sound ignorant about football. Almost like you don't even watch this kid play.

What has McCord or AQM done to this point? Please explain yourself or feel free to throw insults around, it bothers me not.

Predictably, you won't even bother to explain your comments since you usually can't.

It's hard to take you seriously. I'm sorry it just is.

Well don't be shy, just tell me what it is either has done to this point justifying a high draft status this coming season? Come on, you can do it as you seem rather sure of yourself to this point.

McCord is a tweener not only at this level, but the next. AQM, he hasn't done anything yet, but I'm sure after sitting out a year, our future opponents are scared to death. He may have a coming out party, but as of today, nobody knows what we're getting when he gets to suit up on game day. I'd love to hear why you think differently, is that serious enough for you?

I think Macho summed it up nicely. However, you can continue to play the fool if you wish.

Pretty sure McCord puts up some stupid numbers. I remember looking at our camp numbers last year and tyriq had absurd stats in a lot of the categories

If deon bush show scouts he could play both safety and corner that will help his stock , his weight room numbers I believe are very good for a player his size, just need to show out in the combines and grab the attention away during the senior bowl from players who not as versatile as he is ,to solidify his draft position.. Same for Artie need to play some safety, because the NFL love players who can play multiple positions, at a high level

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2218762 said:
Pretty sure McCord puts up some stupid numbers. I remember looking at our camp numbers last year and tyriq had absurd stats in a lot of the categories

Shhhhhhh! He hasn't put up gaudy numbers in this same *** oriented, patty cake scheme. Therefore he sucks.......according to some around here anyway.

One guy who can raise his stock is Mike Wyche. He played great in spring and has the physical profile to get looks.

Advertisement
One guy who can raise his stock is Mike Wyche. He played great in spring and has the physical profile to get looks.

C'mon bro. You're better than this.

Huge guys who can move get opportunities. I'm not saying he can be a first rounder, but he can make himself draftable if he plays like he did in spring.

C'mon bro. You're better than this.

Huge guys who can move get opportunities. I'm not saying he can be a first rounder, but he can make himself draftable if he plays like he did in spring.

proxy.php

With 2015 draft in the books, who do we expect next year to come out from Miami?? Here who i think probably will get picked...

S Deon Bush - 1st or 2nd round

CB Tracy Howard - 4th round... good forty time will push him to 2nd-3rd

WR Herb Waters - 4th to 6th round

WR Stacy Coley- 2nd or 3rd... with a huge year, but think he stays

Others of note.... Artie Burns, Gus Edwards and Rashawn Scott

Where are all the posters that crowned Coley as better than Sammy Watkins after a couple of games his freshman year?

Advertisement
Jamal Carter may not even get the UFDA look.

He's just not disciplined enough to play back there consistently.

Plenty of Safety's went undrafted and unsigned that are much better than this kid.

Advertisement
Back