2016 Draft eligbles.....

deerob305

Junior
With 2015 draft in the books, who do we expect next year to come out from Miami?? Here who i think probably will get picked...

S Deon Bush - 1st or 2nd round

CB Tracy Howard - 4th round... good forty time will push him to 2nd-3rd

WR Herb Waters - 4th to 6th round

WR Stacy Coley- 2nd or 3rd... with a huge year, but think he stays

Others of note.... Artie Burns, Gus Edwards and Rashawn Scott

Advertisement
The only draft eligible player on your list warranting a draft selection is Bush... And he's not a 1st rounder... He could be if he continues to improve in pass coverage and can become more durable... Everyone else has a long way too go... There are other players just as talented and are more productive... Howard needs to really come on... He had a very disappointing season last year... He needs more than a good 40 time to even be considered 4th-6th rounder... Coley has a ways to go... Everyone else needs to just play football well to be considered draft prospects... We have a long way to go, man...

With 2015 draft in the books, who do we expect next year to come out from Miami?? Here who i think probably will get picked...

Raphael Kirby as well

Tracy Howard is not worth a fourth round pick IMO. He is terrible when the ball is in the air.

I believe Tracy Howard will be taken late, coached up by a proper NFL team, and become a borderline probowler

Advertisement
McCord may get drafted, Bush is 2nd or 3rd rounder at the moment. They need to play better as a team. Sucks to have so many talented players and 6 wins

If the players who got drafted this year impress in their rookie years, then I expect a whole lot canes to be selected next year. NFL coaches know that they are not being coached up well at the college level. I can see some of them getting selected based on potential.

At this point, I'd be highly surprised if either Tracy Howard or Herb Waters got drafted.

Advertisement

Deon bush will get drafted for sure aslo Tyriq Mccord. all others need to have an amazing season to be considerations

Advertisement
Stacey Coley just need to return to his freshman form with Beard here I expect him to be better than that

As freshman Coley was running different routes, reverses etc

Then as sophomore he was reduced to bubble screens

Tyriq has improved him Artie and Coley will show out at the combine

Bush just needs to stay healthy I have never questioned his play on the field when healthy

Burns will get drafted in the top three on his forty alone. Add a couple of interceptions in, the sky is the limit. You all can laugh, but right this very second, he's our most draftable player.

Stacey Coley just need to return to his freshman form with Beard here I expect him to be better than that

As freshman Coley was running different routes, reverses etc

Then as sophomore he was reduced to bubble screens

Tyriq has improved him Artie and Coley will show out at the combine

Bush just needs to stay healthy I have never questioned his play on the field when healthy

Most of Coley's dynamic plays came off reverses, screens, and returns... He got by off of athleticism alone his freshmen year...

Advertisement
Too early to say... Based on pure ability and being a senior I would go with Tyriq and Bush. Howard could be drafted if he has a good year. Scott has a good chance, too, if he can stay healthy. Among under class men, I would go with Stacy, AQM and Artie.

I bet we end up with 5-7 total picks again.

Last edited:
Here yall go overating players.

Look at the film man mccord is a undersized speed rusher that doesn't get sacks.

He isn't big enough to play de in a 4-3 and isn't good enough in space to play LB.

He had more pass rush oppurtunities than anybody and only got about 2.5-3. He might not even start this year over owens and yall talking 2nd-3rd round.

They had his 40 at high 4.6 or 4.7 so he isnt killing the combine. Situational pass rusher at best in college and nfl.

Bush is the type of safety teams are looking for. Long, rangy, can tacke, good blitzer. With a big year and good workouts he could be 1st-2nd round.

Artie with a big year would go high. 6'0 198 4.45 40 and a likely great vert and broad jump.

Coley needs a huge year to go early.

Kamalu had 2.5 sacks his first year and 3 last year. He seems to have 1 good game a year. If he could put together a solid year he could get drafted.

All those guys have a lot of work to do because except bush and coley none of them have done nothing.

Advertisement
Back