2016 Draft eligbles.....

Burns will get drafted in the top three on his forty alone. Add a couple of interceptions in, the sky is the limit. You all can laugh, but right this very second, he's our most draftable player.

Tyriq is our most draftable player then AQM before we can even entertain the thought of any of our skill position players.

Advertisement
McCord hasn't been anything but message board hype to this point and the same is true of AQM. Sure, that can all change this upcoming season, but Burns and then Bush are our most draftable today. Bush, he really needs to stay healthy though or he'll be lucky to be in the top four rounds.

McCord hasn't been anything but message board hype to this point and the same is true of AQM. Sure, that can all change this upcoming season, but Burns and then Bush are our most draftable today. Bush, he really needs to stay healthy though or he'll be lucky to be in the top four rounds.

You sound ignorant about football. Almost like you don't even watch this kid play.

Last edited:
With 2015 draft in the books, who do we expect next year to come out from Miami?? Here who i think probably will get picked...

S Deon Bush - 1st or 2nd round

CB Tracy Howard - 4th round... good forty time will push him to 2nd-3rd

WR Herb Waters - 4th to 6th round

WR Stacy Coley- 2nd or 3rd... with a huge year, but think he stays

Others of note.... Artie Burns, Gus Edwards and Rashawn Scott

Deon is a 1st round talent but he won't go that high 2-3

Tracy has to perform this year to even get drafted imo, look at Gunter kid had a good year last year and a good Senior Bowl and has ideal measurables for the modern day NFL DB and he went undrafted...

Herb Waters is a Day 3 guy. i'm eager to see what Beard can get out of him because he can be electric.

Stacy Coley won't leave and would need to legit explode to have the thought even cross his mind after the garbage year he just had.

Artie Burns has the measurables & speed, he'll be drafted no matter what happens (won't leave as a Junior) all depends on productivity highest 2-3

Gus Edwards Day 3 guy IF that

Rashawn Scott will be another Allen Hurns (late to undrafted) if he can stay healthy will be a steal.

Raphael Kirby 6-7 if not undrafted

Tyriq McCord day 3 guy as a pure pass rusher could be an animal in the right system at the next level.

Corn Elder is LEGIT if he has the year i think he will he will be a 2-4 rounder when he chooses to come out.

Advertisement
Tracy Howard is a good college corner but lacks the physical talent for the NFL, in my opinion. Not big or fast enough.

Deon Bush can be a Day 2 prospect with a good senior season. He can cover, he's physical and he has good measurables. Everybody else is late rounds unless Stacy Coley has a big year and goes pro.

People keep bringin up mccord and dude had 2.5 sacks as the primary pass rusher.

Mccoqd is a situational player he is not a starter. He isn't good vs the run, he doesn't get sacks, and isn't good enough in space to play LB.

Advertisement

You sound ignorant about football. Almost like you don't even watch this kid play.

What has McCord or AQM done to this point? Please explain yourself or feel free to throw insults around, it bothers me not.

Predictably, you won't even bother to explain your comments since you usually can't.

Jamal carter with a good season will go round 3 or higher. Physical specimen

Advertisement
Miami will have at least 6 players drafted in 2016.

Bush
McCord
Kirby
Waters
Scott
Howard

Others with potential to be drafted:

Heurtelou
Wyche
Kamalu
D. Crawford

Juniors that could potentially come out:

Coley
Burns
AQM (RS Sophomore)

If Bush has a good season he will become one of the top safeties in the draft.
Same with McCord - He's an edge guy that teams covet.

LOLz

Waters, Scott, and Howard are borderline. I doubt Scott gets drafted or Howard. Waters may have the best chance of that group

Bush will get drafted based on physical talent. McCord too.

everyone looks bad in Coach Alfraud Grohldens "defense"

Advertisement

What has McCord or AQM done to this point? Please explain yourself or feel free to throw insults around, it bothers me not.

Predictably, you won't even bother to explain your comments since you usually can't.

It's hard to take you seriously. I'm sorry it just is.

The loss of AQM hamstrung the pass rushing personnel on third downs.

They went away from having 4 DL and instead ran with this 3 DL and Darrion Owens coming off the edge dog ****.

Should've been McCord, Kamalu, Chickillo, Thomas

With 2015 draft in the books, who do we expect next year to come out from Miami?? Here who i think probably will get picked...

S Deon Bush - 1st or 2nd round

CB Tracy Howard - 4th round... good forty time will push him to 2nd-3rd

WR Herb Waters - 4th to 6th round

WR Stacy Coley- 2nd or 3rd... with a huge year, but think he stays

Others of note.... Artie Burns, Gus Edwards and Rashawn Scott

Holy ****, what are you guys smoking? Out of Bush, Howard, Waters and Coley, 2 will probably go undrafted (Howard and Waters). Bush will be a 4th-5th rounder. Coley? Who knows. anywhere from 2nd rounder (at best, and most unlikeliest) to 4th rounder (likely).

Advertisement
Back