2013 DT Keith Bryant (Delray Beach, Florida) | UM Commit

Advertisement
****. Very impressive highlight.

Two years ago me and a player on the team had a bet on if their were more scholarship players or kids of scholarship players...

Advertisement
His Twitter background is still the Crimson Tide. Hope that doesn't mean much...

It's just plain blue on my screen.

Background
football2.jpg

But his twitter avatar is:
image.jpg

might get hammered for this....but I'm not a fan. Would rather have Bostwick and Bain (currently committed to FSU) instead of the 6'0 300lbs types (short and stumpy).

Advertisement
might get hammered for this....but I'm not a fan. Would rather have Bostwick and Bain (currently committed to FSU) instead of the 6'0 300lbs types (short and stumpy).

Bain LOOKS great, but didn't the dude only have like 40 tackles and 5 sacks last year? I remember reading that somewhere. Sounds like the type of player we used to recruit.

Advertisement
Bain looks stiff on defense. I actually think his future lies at OT. Great measurables but not athletic enough for defense in my opinion. Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane(To quote the late Maddog).

Bain LOOKS great, but didn't the dude only have like 40 tackles and 5 sacks last year? I remember reading that somewhere. Sounds like the type of player we used to recruit.

I've heard he isn't really good yet but his potential is crazy.

If Golden offered Bryant in person while at junior day height is not an issue. As for Bain, he has great feet because of basketball and is really fast chasing the ball. He doesn't have great football instincts yet and stands up alot. as a prospect we should be all over him because of his potential.

Advertisement
That tape plus the fact that Golden offered after his own evaluation is all you need to know. We need cats who can do stuff like that on the DL.

Yeah and when we waste time "evaluating" a beast like Bryant and some other school swoops in and gets him, then people ***** about letting him get away.

Al Golden is the CEO of the no ******* around crew.

Bryant and senat would be huge in the 13 class. Add in one of williams, deeb, or thomas and its a wrap.

Advertisement
Back