2013 DT Keith Bryant (Delray Beach, Florida) | UM Commit

Holy crap! Is this kid quick footed for a DT or what? How is he not one of the top ten DT's among the 2013 prospects?????

Advertisement
Holy crap! Is this kid quick footed for a DT or what? How is he not one of the top ten DT's among the 2013 prospects?????

that was my reaction after initially watching him as well. It wsa right around the time we realized goldman was def not coming here (for me) ..and it made me not that mad. I was that impressed with Bryant.

got on offer today from Georgia...personally delivered by Richt himself.

gonna have to stay on him good.

Advertisement
With this many good recruits looking at Miami, I think it would be okay to take 3-4. You can bring some along with and some without the redshirt to even out the distribution. Someone mentioned that Senat came in at 5'11 which is pretty small for a DT. I'm not sure how accurate that is however.

AG is going to have to stay on this guy.

Very good size with the upper and lower body girth. Very good get off. Has excellent quickness and strength at the point of attack, and the strength and balance to work through the bodies. Showed impressive explosion and burst to redirect the OG's initial charge and get him off balance and make plays. Can rush with power or finesse, but needs to get better and more consistent knee bend so he can shed blocks faster. Showed a powerful bull rush even against double teams to get good penetration and disrupt plays. Bryant flat out has violent hands and showed a few nice rip moves but needs to develop a few more. Good read and reaction against the run and screens with good short area straight line speed but needs to improve his change of direction skills so he can pursue ball carrier laterally down the line of scrimmage faster. He has quick, strong hands and can grab and pull a player to the ground. Excellent trait for a DT. Sky is the limit!

AG is going to have to stay on this guy.

Very good size with the upper and lower body girth. Very good get off. Has excellent quickness and strength at the point of attack, and the strength and balance to work through the bodies. Showed impressive explosion and burst to redirect the OG's initial charge and get him off balance and make plays. Can rush with power or finesse, but needs to get better and more consistent knee bend so he can shed blocks faster. Showed a powerful bull rush even against double teams to get good penetration and disrupt plays. Bryant flat out has violent hands and showed a few nice rip moves but needs to develop a few more. Good read and reaction against the run and screens with good short area straight line speed but needs to improve his change of direction skills so he can pursue ball carrier laterally down the line of scrimmage faster. He has quick, strong hands and can grab and pull a player to the ground. Excellent trait for a DT. Sky is the limit!

Nice analysis.

Advertisement
His Twitter background is still the Crimson Tide. Hope that doesn't mean much...

It's just plain blue on my screen.

Background

But his twitter avatar is:

looks like frank lini.....

Bryant just got an offer from Ohio st. didn't think he would go national like this...

Advertisement
Uh oh. Bostwick's top 2 are now FSU and .....Oregon? Early recruiting, gotta' love it.

link?
http://247sports.com/Article/Bostwick-Has-Favorites-64677

Did you get a chance to read the entire article? Just curious since little headlines like that are so often misleading when you read tue actual article. Despite what it implies about other schools it seems we have a great shot with him.

Uh oh. Bostwick's top 2 are now FSU and .....Oregon? Early recruiting, gotta' love it.

link?
http://247sports.com/Article/Bostwick-Has-Favorites-64677

Did you get a chance to read the entire article? Just curious since little headlines like that are so often misleading when you read tue actual article. Despite what it implies about other schools it seems we have a great shot with him.
No, I actually didn't. Just wanted to let some know. I'm not even worried about his top 2 as it know it's early and we have a great chance at him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back