2013 DT Keith Bryant (Delray Beach, Florida) | UM Commit

Thunderdome
Miami commit.

[video=youtube;irW-szX4qBI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irW-szX4qBI[/video]

Advertisement
not if we show improvement and win some big games in the upcoming season

He and Senat make up two of the top 10 most important recruits for the U over the last 5 years. We desperately need impact DTs.

Advertisement
He will be heavily recruited but for now this kid is all Cane. I honestly am not worried even though its so early.

This guy is an absolute monster. Must get.

Even though folks are worried about the SEC, this kid wants to he a Cane and you think Golden will be out-recruited for him? **** no. Hopefully nothing else factors in.

He doesnt havent a subpar brother does he?

This guy is an absolute monster. Must get.

Even though folks are worried about the SEC, this kid wants to he a Cane and you think Golden will be out-recruited for him? **** no. Hopefully nothing else factors in.

He doesnt havent a subpar brother does he?

LOL. Let's hope not. As long as he doesn't have an overbearing father, brother who isn't very good at football, or Grandmother collecting duffle bags like Dwayne Bowe's, we should be okay.

Advertisement
Does he have a kid? If so, perfect. I think UM leads the NCAA in players with kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These players who should be slam dunks if our staff just do their jobs used to be question marks, but now with Golden in charge, I'm much more confident in our chances with these prospects.

LULZ at the first twitter handle in his feed.

BasedBoyKeith97 Keith Bryant
@
@I_Ali_ThatPussy that's capn
9 minutes ago

Advertisement
Back