2013 DT Eddie Vanderdoes Decommits, could UM be Possibility

he wants to stay close to home (Cali)....so obviously Miami is out.

All the big Cali schools are full, which is i mentioned UM could reach out to his coach and make an inquiry.

Go Canes

I like how you "know" this.

You would be better off just tweeting and emailing the coaches rather than post these threads.

The schools would find room, plus UM can't talk to him until he's let out of his LOI

Advertisement

All the big Cali schools are full, which is i mentioned UM could reach out to his coach and make an inquiry.

Go Canes

You would be better off just tweeting and emailing the coaches rather than post these threads.

They know already and are on it, is all i will say.

Go Canes

Go Canes

Go Canes
66.gif

Advertisement

Go Canes

Go Canes

you know ..... and are on it

@The OP

The issue I have with your thread is that your title implies there has already been contact, interest, or some communication. Your porst ends up being just a big assumption and nothing more.

While I appreciate the info on these DTs, the way you title your threads is misleading and should be changed.

thread killa, he does it w/ every thread, w/ kids who haven't really been recruited by UM or have no interest.
if the kid said in a interview he wants a good combo of athletics and academics, this dude posts he should be a lock and would probably commit if offered.
THEE worst.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Go Canes

Ladies and gentleman...THE DBC OF DT'S!!!!

You never fail to disappoint.

You know who else for whom UM could be Possibility? The Roman god of war, Mars.

But I don't think it's happening.

Advertisement
People can hope crazier things have happened in recruiting remember that

Like seantrel henderson i wonder how many people thought he'd end up here after he committed to USC

The only way is if ND lets him out which I doubt after watching College Football Live right now. Even after that ND would have to restrict him from the Pac 12 and maybe Alabama then maybe we can get a miracle

Advertisement
If he is available. I know we can't reach out currently, but if/when he is released, UM should reach out until told not to.

Well if Eddie doesn't want to come to UM that's fine, but if he is available then we need to gauge his interests. There are a ton of pluses as to why Miami would be a good fit for him. Who knows how solid that "stay close to home" stuff is. He was after all prepared to leave the nest and head to South Bend. So why not Coral Gables?

I don't think we're allowed to contact him.

before we start to get our hopes up and all lets see IF they let him go, and after that lets see the restrictions that they will probably put on him IF this was to happen

Advertisement
Back