2013 class fear

Advertisement
26.gif

Everone are afraid now saying who the new Matthew and Collins lane well be a cane I could see it and cook never said he want to be a cane or not so y is there such a big deal Matthew never like ous he drag ous along he stae it in the begging a player we should fear is Clark so we should look out for him lets relax and see how things go yarby is great let just be glad

Translation: Everyone's afraid of the next Matthew and Collins. Lane will be a cane I can see it. Cook never said if he wanted to be a Cane or not so why is everyone making such a big deal about him. Matthew never liked us. He dragged us along and he said it in the beginning. A player we should fear is Clark so we should look out for him. Lets relax and see how things go. Yearby is great, lets just be glad.

440.gif

I come to this site every day for information about the Hurricanes. But, every now and then, I stumble upon a thread like this and it really makes my day.

ROLFLMAO at some of the posts in this thread..

Advertisement
Make fun as much as you want but what the OP wrote is the most rational take on our recruiting I've seen on this site.

Rep Pooche!

Everone are afraid now saying who the new Matthew and Collins lane well be a cane I could see it and cook never said he want to be a cane or not so y is there such a big deal Matthew never like ous he drag ous along he stae it in the begging a player we should fear is Clark so we should look out for him lets relax and see how things go yarby is great let just be glad

There are alot of famous people that follow Da U... But Pootietang? I never would have guessed it!!

Welcome Pootietang (aka Pooche)

325.jpg

Advertisement
I think I did a good job

You did, just learn how to use full sentences and punctuation. So peoples brains don't turn to **** trying to read your post.

Don't understand what your worries are for Clark. IMO he is a heavy Cane lean and our only comp for him will be Alabama if they offer, and even then I still think he doesn't pass up the "Golden" opportunity here with not signing a single DT last class and our serious need at the position.

I would love to see us sign a DT class of:

(1) DT - Khairi Clark

(2) DT - Travonte Valentine

(3) DT/SDE - Anthony Moten

(4) DT - TOP 5 JUCO DT (If we have the room to bring in 4 or if Moten stays at SDE)

IMO even though WR Ermon Lane is related to Coach Barrow, he is more of a risk to be taken out of the 305 than Clark.

Alabama will go all out for him and they already have put the full court press on him. You have to think that Lane is #1 on Sabans south FL board and he won't stop till signing day. The fact that we are rediculously stacked at WR and Cooper is having so much success at Bama and will most likely be leaving early for the NFL (after his 3rd year) leaving a huge whole for Lane to fill doesn't help our cause either.

So lets just keep our fingers crossed b/c if the right pieces fall into place, 2014 could be the best recruiting class in the history of the program with differnce makers accross the board.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Translation: Everyone's afraid of the next Matthew and Collins. Lane will be a cane I can see it. Cook never said if he wanted to be a Cane or not so why is everyone making such a big deal about him. Matthew never liked us. He dragged us along and he said it in the beginning. A player we should fear is Clark so we should look out for him. Lets relax and see how things go. Yearby is great, lets just be glad.

Ahhhhh now I get it

Blutarsky, fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through in life

Advertisement
i'm not a big fan of the spelling police or necessarily capitalizing letters when posting on message boards or in informal situations, but, wow, use a period here and there.

So was that other dt that was talking cane in the lead. then flip if he love ous so much y don't he commit.

Advertisement
Back