2013 class fear

So was that other dt that was talking cane in the lead. then flip if he love ous so much y don't he commit.

445.gif

Advertisement
No I mean 2013 class because we will be comparing recruiting class years to come, until we get the perfect class to make everone happy.

Ok ever one since the writeing, is more important than the topic ill do everything perfect now I'm back in school. Happy !

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a feeling there's no sunshine in Pooches life.

(This is a good thing Pooche)

Advertisement
I love Pooche! Dude keeps it real and is real, for real! Love that dude! Don't go nowhere Pooche, keep sharing. But answer that question someone asked earlier...why should we fear Clark? What do you know, my man?

Advertisement
I love Pooche! Dude keeps it real and is real, for real! Love that dude! Don't go nowhere Pooche, keep sharing. But answer that question someone asked earlier...why should we fear Clark? What do you know, my man?

I'm starting to dig it too. Pooche just has to be the long lost son of Pootie Tang...

Every post is classic, and I'll even agree with the description glorious!!! Mine eyes and ears have been opened, keep it coming Pooche!!!!

What some might not understand, those who get it, we experience a similar effect to every post of this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtCxvv8Y3Bs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

FYI... ROFL at all of the Pooches haters @ 2:52 mark! Lol!!!

Last edited:
I reading yours posters and thinking yours talk is wanting to trying to discussed and hilighted the past recruits that they said they were not intended interests but that it was theirs mannurisms of playing the games of recruits play when those say they were not coming whatsoever even. correct!!!

Man, I don't know why, but every time I click on this thread I litteraly burst out laughing. I mean there's some funny **** around these parts, but this is something else, crown Pooche.

Advertisement
Back