2013 class fear

Pooche

Thunderdome
Everone are afraid now saying who the new Matthew and Collins lane well be a cane I could see it and cook never said he want to be a cane or not so y is there such a big deal Matthew never like ous he drag ous along he stae it in the begging a player we should fear is Clark so we should look out for him lets relax and see how things go yarby is great let just be glad

Advertisement
Everone are afraid now saying who the new Matthew and Collins lane well be a cane I could see it and cook never said he want to be a cane or not so y is there such a big deal Matthew never like ous he drag ous along he stae it in the begging a player we should fear is Clark so we should look out for him lets relax and see how things go yarby is great let just be glad

indubitably

Advertisement
439.gif

Advertisement

I read this post and now I'm a potato.

somebody post that Billy Madison knowledge competition video.

mods, move her to the WEZ. she's done here.

Advertisement
Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking. As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well-articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development. Thank you.

Advertisement

Translation: Everyone's afraid of the next Matthew and Collins. Lane will be a cane I can see it. Cook never said if he wanted to be a Cane or not so why is everyone making such a big deal about him. Matthew never liked us. He dragged us along and he said it in the beginning. A player we should fear is Clark so we should look out for him. Lets relax and see how things go. Yearby is great, lets just be glad.

Advertisement
Back