2013 class fear

Pooche I can't believe I'm doing this but I apologize for being a ****. lol Ya wanna keep it real? Okay, sounds good, but just do me one favor. When you are posting and reach the end of a thought, just put a period there to break it up. I don't even give a **** if a period is appropriate or not, just a simple period will do. That will at least let us read your keeping it real posts a little easier. Thank you and good day sir.

Advertisement
Everone are afraid now saying who the new Matthew and Collins lane well be a cane I could see it and cook never said he want to be a cane or not so y is there such a big deal Matthew never like ous he drag ous along he stae it in the begging a player we should fear is Clark so we should look out for him lets relax and see how things go yarby is great let just be glad

Okay, who screwed the pooche????

Pooche I can't believe I'm doing this but I apologize for being a ****. lol Ya wanna keep it real? Okay, sounds good, but just do me one favor. When you are posting and reach the end of a thought, just put a period there to break it up. I don't even give a **** if a period is appropriate or not, just a simple period will do. That will at least let us read your keeping it real posts a little easier. Thank you and good day sir.
ok guys

Advertisement
Back