20 Minute Video of Nkosi and Harley Getting Their Grills After UVA Game LOL

Advertisement
There's nothing wrong with this video. The optics are not great, but overall, it's not shocking that 2 kids, one from South Florida, and the other from the hood in Ocala, decided to get grills.

These two kids have defeated many odds, in which they are earning a college degree. That's the real story.

Advertisement
My question is, how much does a set of grillz cost and how do these kids afford them going to college? Chit, when I was in college, I couldn't afford a **** cheeseburger!
A grand give or take. That's not a whole lot of money, especially when you already have room, board, tuition, books, meals, and clothes (at least some of it), already paid for.

Advertisement
My uncle was a paratrooper during WWII, they used to keep little bags of gold teeth - souvenirs if you will.
That generation defeated the ***** and the Empire of Japan at the same time in savage combat. The current young generation seeks out reasons to be offended, creates safe spaces, and spends their time at college protesting against their mascots. It's quite sad actually.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's nothing wrong with this video. The optics are not great, but overall, it's not shocking that 2 kids, one from South Florida, and the other from the hood in Ocala, decided to get grills.

These two kids have defeated many odds, in which they are earning a college degree. That's the real story.

Agreed. Kids gonna be kids and nothing incriminating here. No different than one of the white kids thinking they're cool by rocking a mullet. That said, isn't Harley a "suburban" kid?

Advertisement
Back