20 Minute Video of Nkosi and Harley Getting Their Grills After UVA Game LOL

You're right, my bad... America had zero impact on the Western Front being won in WWII.

Having a impact is worlds different than “defeating the *****”. You need to read much more about the Theatre in the Western front, and WWII in general, if you actually believe the America defeated the ***** and not the Russians.

The Russians lost 20-27 MILLION men going toe to toe with those guys.

The winter seige of Stalingrad and the battle at Kurtz were exponentially more savage than anything that occurred on the Western front.

The Eastern front is where things were real and it’s where the **** war machine was dug in. More combatants were killed on the eastern front than in all other theatres of WWII combined, and the Americans were not Involved in that theatre.

Also, the Western front was far easier than what the Russians faced on the eastern front, because Germany committing far fewer military assets there.

Advertisement
Im from Miami, born and raised, thru and thru, so if it is True that this video is after the UVA game, you and them are crazy as **** if yall think its okay for us to see kosi in a video where he got the same amount of gold teeth as he had passing yards, and harley im sure picking up more teeth than he had catching yards or probably catches for the whole season, man they asking to get crucified. It would've been smarter if this video was posted up after the FSU game, but we cannot see this after the UVA game, NO **** WAY!
You might want to step into 2018 old timer. If you think the kids are going to go home and cry after losing the game you're living in the past. The kids are going to go on and live their life after the game whether they win or lose.

You might want to step into 2018 old timer. If you think the kids are going to go home and cry after losing the game you're living in the past. The kids are going to go on and live their life after the game whether they win or lose.

Dont worry, coach richt already had crybabies crying, as well as alot of the crybaby fans, remember this: "rosier will be our starter, the plan is to get perry some reps" next game, no perry , lol, had harley sideways crying on twitter with his pops. They wanna get grilled up after losses, np, coach richt will give perry all the extra time he needs during games. In fact instead of the playbooj since he wasnt studying it enuff anyway, here's a grill catalog during the game you can sift thru. If yall think coach richt is going to let perry coast into being the starter, you, along with the crybaby players will learn, you not dealing the "participation/everybody gets trophies crowd" **** you lost, the only thing you should get is to practice harder next time! This 2019 offensive players coming in to take spots and override the poor offensive players leadership.

Advertisement
Lol at the workers wearing masks yet the overall cleanliness of the place is deplorable.

Having a impact is worlds different than “defeating the *****”. You need to read much more about the Theatre in the Western front, and WWII in general, if you actually believe the America defeated the ***** and not the Russians.

The Russians lost 20-27 MILLION men going toe to toe with those guys.

The winter seige of Stalingrad and the battle at Kurtz were exponentially more savage than anything that occurred on the Western front.

The Eastern front is where things were real and it’s where the **** war machine was dug in. More combatants were killed on the eastern front than in all other theatres of WWII combined, and the Americans were not Involved in that theatre.

Also, the Western front was far easier than what the Russians faced on the eastern front, because Germany committing far fewer military assets there.
Good lord, man. This has to be some of the dumbest commentary I could possibly imagine considering the context.

First of all, my father was a Lt. Col. in the Army and had me fascinated by military history from a young age. I've been reading about WWII since I was a kid. I don't "need to read much more" about anything when it comes to WWII. I am well aware of the battles between the Germans and Russians and the different level of carnage that took place between them. But other than the fact you clearly like to be contradictory, WTF is the point of your post on THIS thread?!?

My initial post was making a comparison between The Greatest Generation and our current youth generation. One of which fought in the greatest war the world has ever seen, and did so basically without complaint and with incredible valor. 18 year old kids were thrust into absolute carnage and performed heroically. Meanwhile, back at home, pretty much every member of society found a way to contribute somehow someway. And now we have a culture of teenagers and 20-somethings who, as I stated above, "seek out reasons to be offended, create safe spaces, and spend their time at college protesting against their mascots". Was that not the sole and entire point of my initial post above?!?

How does the fact the Germans and Russians suffered even greater losses change the point I was making about that generation vs the millenials? Are you trying to imply that because there was greater carnage on the Eastern Front and Hitler ultimately found his final defeat there, that somehow that generation of Americans was NOT as I described above; rather they were pvssies and not deserving of the praise I was giving them in my analogy? Surely not. If not, then what difference does it make IN THE CONTEXT OF THIS THREAD who technically served final defeat to Hitler? Simply moronic response by you initially above.

Also, you're playing a pretty dumb game of semantics when you jump on people for saying the Americans did not "defeat" the *****. Of course, we are not solely deserving of credit for that. But it is quite possible Germany doesn't lose the war if Hitler doesn't make the terrible decision to engage in a two front war. Without the invasion of Normandy, there is no two front war. And without America's involvement, there likely is not an invasion of Normandy. Food for thought for you, since you seem to have such steadfast opinions on WWII and a desire to minimize the impact the US had.

I’d prefer for them not to play like dog**** though ... when you’re a winner you can do whatever tf you want. Just don’t think it’s a good look when you play like you have downs and go be a social media warrior

Advertisement
I did some writing on history and met a German Paratrooper in the 1990s. He said the Americans he fought against were tough ******** - he fought in most of the places my uncle did. He said he knew we still had a great military at the time, but if we had to mobilize like the US did in WWII, he didn't know if the country was up for it - he just didn't see that toughness that the generation he faced had. And that guy loved America, said Americans captured him and saved him from the Russians.

My uncle was 20 years old, joined the US Army just before Pearl Harbor, heard about jump pay and volunteered. Started in the 503rd Parachute Infantry that was changed to 509th Parachute Infantry Battalion (Unattached to any of the divisions) when they secretly headed overseas. They trained with the British First Airborne in 1942 who were so impressed because the Americans broke their obstacle course record the first time they were on the course, they awarded them their maroon beret. They were the first American outfit to wear one.

They led the Invasion of North Africa (he jumped twice in North Africa) and were the first to face Rommel's Africa Korps. Jumped at Salerno to relieve the stalled beachhead (The 82nd airborne jumped within the beach confines to support it). The 509 was just a Battalion (expendable) and Mark Clark used them like Shock troops in Italy, so they were dropped almost on top of the 10th Panzer Div. to slow them up.

They led the amphibious assault at Anzio with the Rangers - went through their strength twice in casualties there, and Paul Huff became the first American Paratrooper to receive the Medal of Honor. The 509 took a mountain (Venafro) in 24 hours that the 45th Div. couldn't in several weeks. They jumped to lead the Invasion of Southern France, held the most important crossroads in the Battle of the Bulge at Sadzot, Belgium (The German commander said it was the key and most direct thorofare to reach their goal of Antwerp). After the Bulge he was one of 6 of the originals still standing of 59 left in the battalion of 600-700 men.

Then my dad, a firefighter, convinced him not to go on disability (for what they call PTSD today) but join the FDNY. He served the rest his life as firefighter with FDNY, his last station was 10-House across the street from the WTC. He kept active with the department after he retired and attended 57 funerals of firefighters after 9-11. God bless him, he was a **** of a man. He used to always tell me that America made a big deal about D-Day, but by 1944, all the crack units in the German Army had been used up in Africa, the Italian Campaign and Russia. Always said he fought against their best and they were very good.

Thanks for indulging me, but its American history that you don't see in movies or read much about (although there are a few books). Nick DeGaeta was one **** of a man. He and his crew of bad *** paratroopers and "Smoke eater" firefighters deserve to be remembered. We have men and women out there right now just like them, but times are changing and the draw pool is shrinking. Here he is making Pres Jimmy Carter an honorary member of FDNY.
Thank you for sharing all of that. Your Uncle sounds like an absolutely incredible man. Back to my comment above, they simply don't seem to make them like that anymore.

ppl complaining this was after the UVA game... but the UVA game was away and they were picking up. They probably got the impressions (the mold of the teeth) after the FSU game, and the place was working on them and it took till the UVA game to be done....

Good lord, man. This has to be some of the dumbest commentary I could possibly imagine considering the context.

First of all, my father was a Lt. Col. in the Army and had me fascinated by military history from a young age. I've been reading about WWII since I was a kid. I don't "need to read much more" about anything when it comes to WWII. I am well aware of the battles between the Germans and Russians and the different level of carnage that took place between them. But other than the fact you clearly like to be contradictory, WTF is the point of your post on THIS thread?!?

My initial post was making a comparison between The Greatest Generation and our current youth generation. One of which fought in the greatest war the world has ever seen, and did so basically without complaint and with incredible valor. 18 year old kids were thrust into absolute carnage and performed heroically. Meanwhile, back at home, pretty much every member of society found a way to contribute somehow someway. And now we have a culture of teenagers and 20-somethings who, as I stated above, "seek out reasons to be offended, create safe spaces, and spend their time at college protesting against their mascots". Was that not the sole and entire point of my initial post above?!?

How does the fact the Germans and Russians suffered even greater losses change the point I was making about that generation vs the millenials? Are you trying to imply that because there was greater carnage on the Eastern Front and Hitler ultimately found his final defeat there, that somehow that generation of Americans was NOT as I described above; rather they were pvssies and not deserving of the praise I was giving them in my analogy? Surely not. If not, then what difference does it make IN THE CONTEXT OF THIS THREAD who technically served final defeat to Hitler? Simply moronic response by you initially above.

Also, you're playing a pretty dumb game of semantics when you jump on people for saying the Americans did not "defeat" the *****. Of course, we are not solely deserving of credit for that. But it is quite possible Germany doesn't lose the war if Hitler doesn't make the terrible decision to engage in a two front war. Without the invasion of Normandy, there is no two front war. And without America's involvement, there likely is not an invasion of Normandy. Food for thought for you, since you seem to have such steadfast opinions on WWII and a desire to minimize the impact the US had.

YOU, Sir, said that generation of Americans won a two-front war against the Germans and Japan in WWII. Or, in your words, “defeated the ***** and the Japanese at the same time”. That’s innacurate.

I responded to, and corrected YOUR words, so you should take issue with what you wrote and how you wrote it, not against me correcting you and providing context as to why.

And I’m not minimizing American impact during WWI. I’m an objective historian that views things from a wider lense. Iwo Jima and the Pacific Theatre as a whole, were bloodbaths and it’s doubtless America did yeomans work there. However, this romanticized notion of America having defeated the ***** because of Normandy, the Western front, etc is flawed, especially since the Germans had the lionshare of their resources dedicated to the Eastern front to face the Russians. That’s where the **** hornets nest was entrenched, and most objective historians will agree that the Eastern front was at the coalface of the effort to defeat the *****.

No Theatre in WWII comes close to the carnage of Eastern front, and I gave the number of Russian dead to provide context (20-27 million killed). Stalingrad, by its damnself was the largest battle in human history, man! It had 2 million men killed, wounded or captured. After Stalingrad in 1942-43, German high command withdrew many of their forces from the Western front to replenish there losses in the East.

So, by the time the Americans stormed Normandy in 1944, they faced, for all intents and purposes, a skeleton German crew on the Western front, and the war was already pretty much won, because the Russians had the ***** practically defeated in the East.

The Russians had been going toe to toe with the Germans for 3 years and had them whipped, long before Normandy.

So, you don’t need to write a treatise on what your daddy did or what WWII books you read as a boy. I corrected your words and offered you facts. Period, end of story.

Last edited:
Advertisement

DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT PART OF LOST 27 MILLION SOLDIERS DON"T YOU UNDERSTAND!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!? DONT YOU KNOW WARS ARE WON BY WHO LOSES THE MOST TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY TROOPS DID THE AMERICANS LOSE TO *****?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??! NOT 27 MILLION. you just lost the debate.

Advertisement
Lol at the workers wearing masks yet the overall cleanliness of the place is deplorable.

They are wearing masks because they don't want to be inhaling gold dust and whatever other chemicals are used to make the grills. Would you say LOL at the welders wearing face masks even though the auto garage is dirty?

I agree that we have become a nation of puzzy's, the tough mentality is pretty much gone, young Americans have no respect for anything these days, especially our heritage, why is that ?

That was exactly what I was trying to get you to recognize: running around crying to mods is what a snitch does.

… you definitely get your *** kicked a lot in real life so now I understand the need for others to intervene for you.

OK, ... tetrafaggaton

Advertisement
Back