20 Minute Video of Nkosi and Harley Getting Their Grills After UVA Game LOL

Advertisement
I'm surprised no one has mentioned other aspects of the video. The main guy looks like a smart businessman and good showman (his Coolio hairdo aside). He has good energy and he's communicating to his young audience in their language and methods.

The operation itself, however, looks untidy and unprofessional, though it does have a certain amount of grit that I guess some people find attractive.

I was impressed by the diamond-cut grills on the table (at least that's what I think they are). Those babies glistened!

I also found it interesting that you can get these teeth delivered to you! I guess you would have to send the guy x-rays of your teeth? Seems like you can get anything delivered to your front door these days.

@nystateofmind, do you think Kenneth would like some some gold teeth for Christmas?

Kenneth cried hysterically once when he tried getting a Henna tattoo.

I don’t think he would enjoy the grill installation experience.

Kenneth cried hysterically once when he tried getting a Henna tattoo.

I don’t think he would enjoy the grill installation experience.
He can get "pull outs"... watch the vid, doesn't look painful at all. You dont think @kenneth would be a pull-out kind of guy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Or a hustle. My U days were set with that untaxable income. University campus is a gold mind for recreational pharmeceuticals.

LMFAO facts. Set up shop on frat row and you will be looking like Nino out there.

Or you could just complain on message boards about how you can't afford a hamburger, but the other guy can buy grills.

Advertisement
I agree so much I couldn’t leave just an upvote. He was **** smart. “Worldwide!” He was a straight closer (reminded me a bit of when George Foreman first started selling a different type of grill); harping on the attention to detail … repeating why they were experts, and contrasting the competition. Loved it.

100% agree. That guy is a master marketer/salesman using grass roots methods, catch phrases (put your money where you mouth is...haha), a memorable look and funny voice, repetition, and attention to detail. That’s the kind of video that would easily go viral. He’s a natural

That generation defeated the ***** and the Empire of Japan at the same time in savage combat. The current young generation seeks out reasons to be offended, creates safe spaces, and spends their time at college protesting against their mascots. It's quite sad actually.

Correction: The Russians went to to toe and defeated the *****, and lost millions of men in the process. Amazing how America tries to take credit for this. No other country in the world sees it this way.

Advertisement
Correction: The Russians went to to toe and defeated the *****, and lost millions of men in the process. Amazing how America tries to take credit for this. No other country in the world sees it this way.
You're right, my bad... America had zero impact on the Western Front being won in WWII.

It doesn’t bother me really

However I do remember Edgerrin James taking out his gold teeth or grills when getting ready for the nfl combine to be more marketable

Yeah, that’s completely false.

Attachments

• 91CD2D5D-3EAA-4605-A458-8D1333AA4851.jpeg
    91CD2D5D-3EAA-4605-A458-8D1333AA4851.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 14
Advertisement
I am a true cane, I didn't go to work the whole week after we lost to UVA and when my GF wanted to have ***, I turned her down. Not to mention that I kicked her to the curb because she was not a true cane, trying to have *** after a lost, child please.

Agreed. Kids gonna be kids and nothing incriminating here. No different than one of the white kids thinking they're cool by rocking a mullet. That said, isn't Harley a "suburban" kid?
I think so. When I made the hood reference, I was referring to Perry.

That generation defeated the ***** and the Empire of Japan at the same time in savage combat. The current young generation seeks out reasons to be offended, creates safe spaces, and spends their time at college protesting against their mascots. It's quite sad actually.

I did some writing on history and met a German Paratrooper in the 1990s. He said the Americans he fought against were tough ******** - he fought in most of the places my uncle did. He said he knew we still had a great military at the time, but if we had to mobilize like the US did in WWII, he didn't know if the country was up for it - he just didn't see that toughness that the generation he faced had. And that guy loved America, said Americans captured him and saved him from the Russians.

My uncle was 20 years old, joined the US Army just before Pearl Harbor, heard about jump pay and volunteered. Started in the 503rd Parachute Infantry that was changed to 509th Parachute Infantry Battalion (Unattached to any of the divisions) when they secretly headed overseas. They trained with the British First Airborne in 1942 who were so impressed because the Americans broke their obstacle course record the first time they were on the course, they awarded them their maroon beret. They were the first American outfit to wear one.

They led the Invasion of North Africa (he jumped twice in North Africa) and were the first to face Rommel's Africa Korps. Jumped at Salerno to relieve the stalled beachhead (The 82nd airborne jumped within the beach confines to support it). The 509 was just a Battalion (expendable) and Mark Clark used them like Shock troops in Italy, so they were dropped almost on top of the 10th Panzer Div. to slow them up.

They led the amphibious assault at Anzio with the Rangers - went through their strength twice in casualties there, and Paul Huff became the first American Paratrooper to receive the Medal of Honor. The 509 took a mountain (Venafro) in 24 hours that the 45th Div. couldn't in several weeks. They jumped to lead the Invasion of Southern France, held the most important crossroads in the Battle of the Bulge at Sadzot, Belgium (The German commander said it was the key and most direct thorofare to reach their goal of Antwerp). After the Bulge he was one of 6 of the originals still standing of 59 left in the battalion of 600-700 men.

Then my dad, a firefighter, convinced him not to go on disability (for what they call PTSD today) but join the FDNY. He served the rest his life as firefighter with FDNY, his last station was 10-House across the street from the WTC. He kept active with the department after he retired and attended 57 funerals of firefighters after 9-11. God bless him, he was a **** of a man. He used to always tell me that America made a big deal about D-Day, but by 1944, all the crack units in the German Army had been used up in Africa, the Italian Campaign and Russia. Always said he fought against their best and they were very good.

Thanks for indulging me, but its American history that you don't see in movies or read much about (although there are a few books). Nick DeGaeta was one **** of a man. He and his crew of bad *** paratroopers and "Smoke eater" firefighters deserve to be remembered. We have men and women out there right now just like them, but times are changing and the draw pool is shrinking. Here he is making Pres Jimmy Carter an honorary member of FDNY.

Attachments

• 983680_10202298728809619_7548342087523989524_n.jpg
    983680_10202298728809619_7548342087523989524_n.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Advertisement
Back