20 Minute Video of Nkosi and Harley Getting Their Grills After UVA Game LOL

Advertisement
I have a great business idea I've been thinking about:
Grills and Grillz$$
Up at the front of the store we sell high end BBQ grills
At the back of the store we take molds of your teeth and fit you with dope Grillz$$
We have a greeter at the front who whisks people away to the proper destination within the store

patent_pending_sticker-r62bc0fb58e3b48089016368c2f571c8a_v9wth_8byvr_540.jpg

YOU, Sir, said that generation of Americans won a two-front war against the Germans and Japan in WWII. Or, in your words, ā€œdefeated the ***** and the Japanese at the same timeā€. Thatā€™s innacurate.

I responded to, and corrected YOUR words, so you should take issue with what you wrote and how you wrote it, not against me correcting you and providing context as to why.

And Iā€™m not minimizing American impact during WWI. Iā€™m an objective historian that views things from a wider lense. Iwo Jima and the Pacific Theatre as a whole, were bloodbaths and itā€™s doubtless America did yeomans work there. However, this romanticized notion of America having defeated the ***** because of Normandy, the Western front, etc is flawed, especially since the Germans had the lionshare of their resources dedicated to the Eastern front to face the Russians. Thatā€™s where the **** hornets nest was entrenched, and most objective historians will agree that the Eastern front was at the coalface of the effort to defeat the *****.

No Theatre in WWII comes close to the carnage of Eastern front, and I gave the number of Russian dead to provide context (20-27 million killed). Stalingrad, by its damnself was the largest battle in human history, man! It had 2 million men killed, wounded or captured. After Stalingrad in 1942-43, German high command withdrew many of their forces from the Western front to replenish there losses in the East.

So, by the time the Americans stormed Normandy in 1944, they faced, for all intents and purposes, a skeleton German crew on the Western front, and the war was already pretty much won, because the Russians had the ***** practically defeated in the East.

The Russians had been going toe to toe with the Germans for 3 years and had them whipped, long before Normandy.

So, you donā€™t need to write a treatise on what your daddy did or what WWII books you read as a boy. I corrected your words and offered you facts. Period, end of story.
*sigh*

I made a flippant remark to illustrate what a bunch of pvssies our society has become.

You pounce on the word "defeated" in some bizarre attempt to argue against the sole point I was making re the efforts of Americans back in that era, when who technically struck the final blow in the war has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on my comment.

You just don't get it.

Good day to you, sir.

Last edited:
Having a impact is worlds different than ā€œdefeating the *****ā€. You need to read much more about the Theatre in the Western front, and WWII in general, if you actually believe the America defeated the ***** and not the Russians.

The Russians lost 20-27 MILLION men going toe to toe with those guys.

The winter seige of Stalingrad and the battle at Kurtz were exponentially more savage than anything that occurred on the Western front.

The Eastern front is where things were real and itā€™s where the **** war machine was dug in. More combatants were killed on the eastern front than in all other theatres of WWII combined, and the Americans were not Involved in that theatre.

Also, the Western front was far easier than what the Russians faced on the eastern front, because Germany committing far fewer military assets there.

No doubt, the Russian front bled out **** Germany man power grinding u dozens of divisions, the Russians were tenacious and that was some of the fiercest fighting of the war. The Russians fought a defensive battle on their terrain and the Germans thought they'd have Moscow by the early winter of 1942. But, they outran their supply capability and one of the harshest winters on record helped save the Russians.

There was another thing: American production and Lend Lease. Like the German paratrooper I mentioned told me once while pointing at a picture of the B-17 Flying Fortress: "Why America won the war."

The Merchant fleet kept Britain and Russia hanging supplying mentions and supply. Then US Air Power and the bombing campaign took over. They crippled the production Germany needed to sustain a three-front war, very quickly.

A grand give or take. That's not a whole lot of money, especially when you already have room, board, tuition, books, meals, and clothes (at least some of it), already paid for.

If these were SEC players, that 1k would be 5k, and posters would be crying a river about all the bags they get. True story.

Advertisement
To touch very briefly on the WWII subject, when 9/11 happened, military recruiting jumped exponetially. The idea that young American men won't answer the call if our country is attacked is ludicrous.

I know that people regard the millenialls as soft is nothing new. I really don't think so.

There were people that said Vietnam veterans were soft because they were in combat for only a year, and they were so terrible they couldn't beat poorly trained NVA.

Which goes to show how deeply ignorant some people are.

I had a grandfather that was a Marine in the Pacific theatre, a Great Uncle who was a soldier in the Army on the atlantic front, a step grandfather who was seriously wounded at the Battle of the Bulge, and another Great Uncle who was in the Waffen SS that went MIA in 1939.

By all accounts, good men who did their jobs.

People always compare generation to generation without really understanding that we are not only comparing men of generations, but of ideals, ethics, politics, etc.

This generation (millenials) are as good as anybody. A bunch of whiny, screeching, purple haired college kids do not define who a generation is, just as in the 60's the vast majority of people were not sandle wearing, long haired, drug using hippies.

That generation defeated the ***** and the Empire of Japan at the same time in savage combat. The current young generation seeks out reasons to be offended, creates safe spaces, and spends their time at college protesting against their mascots. It's quite sad actually.

That generation also had the nerve to go and prattle on about being the "****nal of Democracy" while then denying people of color their constitutionally guaranteed rights. So excuse some of us if we don't grovel at the feet of the so called "Greatest Generation".

If these were SEC players, that 1k would be 5k, and posters would be crying a river about all the bags they get. True story.

They don't even cost a grand. These probably ran them about $300-500, depending on the amount they are getting. I bought mines when I was a junior on high school. These ninjas about to be juniors in college and scrounging up money to buy that lol. At their age either you get permanent or none at all.

Advertisement
Please let these kids live!
Yall act like they should only be doing scool work and practicing football. They're 18 to 22 years old, let them live.

They can "live" all the wantā€”but (1) timing is everything, so going this route just after losing to Virginia and getting pulled as starting quarterbackā€”you can see how some would question his head and maturity and (2) you're really not much of a "kid" anymore once you go the high profile college athlete route; especially at the University of Miami.

If you're going to act and behave a certain way when in the spotlightā€”then you better both be ready for the repercussions and judgment that comes from it, as well as making sure you back it up on the field and deliver.

No one would care less what Perry was doing in his down time if Miami were winningā€”but for a kid who was the third-ranked dual-threat quarterback in the nation (behind Tagovialoa and Mond) to redshirt last year in order to learn the system, and then to STILL NOT BE READY come springā€”beat out by the below average Malik Rosier; proof that Perry isn't / wasn't taking things seriously and the University of Miami's football team (especially the offense) paid the price for it this season.

They can "live" all the wantā€”but (1) timing is everything, so going this route just after losing to Virginia and getting pulled as starting quarterbackā€”you can see how some would question his head and maturity and (2) you're really not much of a "kid" anymore once you go the high profile college athlete route; especially at the University of Miami.

If you're going to act and behave a certain way when in the spotlightā€”then you better both be ready for the repercussions and judgment that comes from it, as well as making sure you back it up on the field and deliver.

No one would care less what Perry was doing in his down time if Miami were winningā€”but for a kid who was the third-ranked dual-threat quarterback in the nation (behind Tagovialoa and Mond) to redshirt last year in order to learn the system, and then to STILL NOT BE READY come springā€”beat out by the below average Malik Rosier; proof that Perry isn't / wasn't taking things seriously and the University of Miami's football team (especially the offense) paid the price for it this season.
Wtf are u talking about. What is the difference in what they are doing in the video, and some players going to the mall and buying some clothes or shoes.

Some places do same day but do you know how buying grills work? You get fitted then weeks later they call you to pick them up. So itā€™s not like they decided to go get them after that debacle. Most likely, they were called to come pick them up after that game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It doesnā€™t bother me really

However I do remember Edgerrin James taking out his gold teeth or grills when getting ready for the nfl combine to be more marketable

Not to mention in so doing, it likely improved his 40 time..

Advertisement
Back