1st Practice

Advertisement
You would think a fanbase subjected to Randy Shannon and Al Golden for a solid decade would stop being so ******* obsessed with weights, not even SEASON weight, but spring weights.

Get it together.

"LB Jermaine Grace is now listed at 6-feet-1 and 205 pounds on the latest official roster. On last year’s roster, Grace was listed at 6-feet-1 and 221 pounds. Grace is excited about the new defensive scheme because he will be able to blitz more and use his speed.''

I hope this is a Typo.
Dude I promise he puts on 10 more pounds before the season....he probably lost a lot of water weight

Lord 205 he's gonna get demolished this year.. Please don't have us playing a power run offense.

Did fine with it last year. Telvin Smith at fsu back in 2013 was around 210 and he was there best LB that year.
These dopes were brainwashed by Folden's OCD weight obsession. Speed speed speed.

Get guys like Grace in the weight room and get them strong and fit. Don't worry about artificially bloating them up. Grace's game isn't built on size and power. He's way more than strong enough to be a tackling machine and disruptive savage.

You would think a fanbase subjected to Randy Shannon and Al Golden for a solid decade would stop being so ******* obsessed with weights, not even SEASON weight, but spring weights.

Get it together.

Careful bringing logic in here, it messes with the fung shuey of the board.

Advertisement
"LB Jermaine Grace is now listed at 6-feet-1 and 205 pounds on the latest official roster. On last year’s roster, Grace was listed at 6-feet-1 and 221 pounds. Grace is excited about the new defensive scheme because he will be able to blitz more and use his speed.''

I hope this is a Typo.
Dude I promise he puts on 10 more pounds before the season....he probably lost a lot of water weight

Lord 205 he's gonna get demolished this year.. Please don't have us playing a power run offense.

Did fine with it last year. Telvin Smith at fsu back in 2013 was around 210 and he was there best LB that year.
These dopes were brainwashed by Folden's OCD weight obsession. Speed speed speed.

Get guys like Grace in the weight room and get them strong and fit. Don't worry about artificially bloating them up. Grace's game isn't built on size and power. He's way more than strong enough to be a tackling machine and disruptive savage.

This, we bloated guys up with bad weight and took away their speed. Getting back to that old Miami mold.

Get it together.
It's unbelievable that these dopes are still in Folden land despite the obviousness of his failure here and how bad a fit for UM it is to be in the business of artificially bloating players.

Kind of surprised Gordinier is starting LB.... if Owens was healthy it would be Grace, Owens and Gordinier.... he might be the player that ahocks a few people this year

Not a surprise imo. Kid is very athletic for a linebacker and it shouldn't be a surprise that he killed mat drills, hence the starting spot

You would think a fanbase subjected to Randy Shannon and Al Golden for a solid decade would stop being so ****ing obsessed with weights, not even SEASON weight, but spring weights.

Get it together.
It's unbelievable that these dopes are still in Folden land despite the obviousness of his failure here and how bad a fit for UM it is to be in the business of artificially bloating players.

i know some people on another site who refuse to blame golden for anything, and still think he was about to turn it around

i knew after the maryland loss, that he and donofrios scheme wasnt gonna work

Advertisement
This all sounds great. However, the true test of this team will come when we see how well our OL runs through the giant ***** machine.
Golden was telling the kids, this is how FSU going to put their d!©ks in your faces again. Could we hire him again, so we can fire him again?!

Get it together.

Is it really, though?

You would think a fanbase subjected to Randy Shannon and Al Golden for a solid decade would stop being so ****ing obsessed with weights, not even SEASON weight, but spring weights.

Get it together.

i know some people on another site who refuse to blame golden for anything, and still think he was about to turn it around

Lol that clown must be still over there convincing people Golden and No D are going to win titles at Miami 😂😂😂😂

Get it together.

Is it really, though?
some people are stubborn and refuse to admit when they were wrong

so they will try to convince everyone that golden didnt have a fair chance or the NCAA cloud was the reason golden couldnt succeed

i will admit he was slightly better than randy, but not by much

Advertisement

Get it together.

Lol that clown must be still over there convincing people Golden and No D are going to win titles at Miami

supa you used to post on my board?

Get it together.

Lol that clown must be still over there convincing people Golden and No D are going to win titles at Miami

Yes

Lol that clown must be still over there convincing people Golden and No D are going to win titles at Miami ��������

Yes

sorry it got out of hand, jez did his best to **** everyone off and no one wanted to post with him anymore

hes not a bad guy but he is still holding a candle for golden SMH :ignore2:

this is my new base of operations for now, i know of a few of our other posters who came here too

Advertisement
Kind of surprised Gordinier is starting LB.... if Owens was healthy it would be Grace, Owens and Gordinier.... he might be the player that ahocks a few people this year

Not a surprise imo. Kid is very athletic for a linebacker and it shouldn't be a surprise that he killed mat drills, hence the starting spot

He is not athletic. If you want to say he has good instincts OK but he is slow.

Well 3 if you think Courtel Jenkins is a good 1 tech DT

Jenkins isn't that good. I think he will be the 5th dt this year.

Jenkins is a pretty solid dt..... Stood out at times in the patty cake scheme so what makes u think he won't be better in Coach Koools scheme? Will be in the rotation as a starter or 2nd string IMO.

Jenkins ain't starting over willis or norton. And moten and mcintosh fit this scheme better than him. Jenkins is a 3-4 2gap type of d-linemen.

We have had this discussion before...how do we know who is good and who aint? That BS scheme made all of our front 7 guys look average. Lets see how these kids look under a scheme that allows them to play loose and aggressive.

That scheme actually fit jenkins better than anybody else on the d-line. I don't see the burst and ability to get skinny in gaps from jenkins.

Kaaya needs to gain 20 more pounds for the NFL IMO. At 6'4 1/2 230 is a very good size for an NFL qb

He wont last in the NFL at his current weight.
yea def look at Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady...those two just ooze muscle

rodgers is one of the most athletic QB's in the league and weighs in the 220's, and when you talk brady that's one of the biggest exceptions to the rule but even he now is over 220

Advertisement
Back