1st and goal from the 2

That isn't who Big Manny Frostoballless is.

CIS needs to accept this, not the other way around.

Win or lose he is firmly committed to smash mouth trench play.

Works AWESOME when you have capable athletes up front.

Miami does not have a single starting OL athlete who is capable.
It still doesn’t work awesome even if you have the athletes…at least if you are comparing it to the other College offenses.

Advertisement
Knighton fumble was unforgivable. Two games in a row where he’s lost a fumble and it cost us, not to mention he dropped a wide open pass early on when we could have used a spark. They could give the rest of his snaps to Stanley for all I care at this point. When you lose two fumbles in two consecutive games at costly moments on limited touches you deserve benched multiple games. I’m fed up to the point he could transfer to the gators once citizen is healthy and I wouldn’t care.

Advertisement
When are we gonna stop acting like the next guy on the bench thats un proven is the answer?

TVD is a great QB and if he continues playing like this will go in the first round.

the Dude is most likely going to be named QB of the week. its not his fault people drop balls and wrong plays are called.

I watched a kid do his thing and when we needed it the most step up and deliver. the last INT was disappointing but it happens.

Garcia is not the answer stop with this nonsense.

No, he's not great

Go watch the clutch throw that Bryce Young made against Texas. That was greatness on display.

And, for the record, I don't believe that Bryce Young is great.

There are some really good qbs in cfb right now. - Bryce Young, the USC qb from Oklahoma, the taint qb - TVD isn't one of them.

Last edited:
Absolutely embarrassing series. Followed by UNC 99 yard drive.

How the **** does that happen. UNC is a poor football team. We made there dline look like the steel curtain and their qb Steve Young.

Hot garb
Absolutely embarrassing series. Followed by UNC 99 yard drive.

How the **** does that happen. UNC is a poor football team. We made there dline look like the steel curtain and their qb Steve Young.

Hot garbage
Their QB looked like **** in the 2nd half. Maye threw two interceptions, less than 100 yards, and the offense had 6 points. I doubt you know who Steve Young is

He didn’t just step, he was completely out of bounds
Correct me if wrong...I think he actually had 2 steps out of bounds.

Now, if he departed field of play and while in air over out of bounds pushed ball.back in, that is ok right?

Even if he were pushed out of bounds, he still has to return to field of play prior to touching ball.

Advertisement

Now, if he departed field of play and while in air over out of bounds pushed ball.back in, that is ok right?

Even if he were pushed out of bounds, he still has to return to field of play prior to touching ball.

So a couple of things:

1. Al Blades Jr wasn’t forced out; he went out on his own

2. Once you go out, u’re allowed to come back in to play & make contact once you’ve fully established urself back into the boundaries

3. Al came back in for a step, & then went back out of bounds to make a play on the ball. He once again re-established himself as an illegal man.

4. Had he stayed in bounds, Superman jumped to hit ball back into play even while going out of bounds, it would’ve been legal.

Truthfully, there was zero reason for him to go back out of bounds; once he dodged the first defender, it was only green grass & a UNC player who had whiffed on the ball. Right idea by Blades but **** poor execution or understanding of the rules.

Last edited:
I don't understand why we don't do what other teams do on short yardage goal line situations .... put Thad in wildcat with a TE/extra OL next to him and just run him into the line and have the TE/extra OL push the pile from behind him.

will ferrell anchorman GIF

He went out, came back in and then went out again before jumping

Advertisement
So a couple of things:

2. Once you go out, u’re allowed to come back in to play & make contact once you’ve fully established urself back into the boundaries

3. Al came back in for a step, & then went back out of bounds to make a play on the ball. He once again re-established himself as an illegal man.

4. Had he stayed in bounds, Superman jumped to hit ball back into play even while going out of bounds, it would’ve been legal.

Truthfully, there was zero reason for him to go back out of bounds, once he dodged the first defender, it was only green grass & a UNC player who had whiffed on the ball. Right idea by Blades but **** poor execution or understanding of the rules.
Situational awareness which seems to be sorely lacking on this team in all areas of the game. Nobody fighting for that first down yardage, cutting one way only to not get first down etc.

Mario trying his best to play bully ball with a horrible o line, 3 straight runs up the middle and a horrible 4th down call

I'm surprised that our team didn't show up dressed in Baseball uniforms for the game, and we didn't roll out soccer balls for the game.

Talk about trying to shove a quarter into a dime slot . . .

Mario has a real identify problem. Until that's addressed - and Gaddis is put on a plane elsewhere - this will likely continue.

Advertisement
I'm surprised that our team didn't show up dressed in Baseball uniforms for the game, and we didn't roll out soccer balls for the game.

Talk about trying to shove a quarter into a dime slot . . .

Mario has a real identify problem. Until that's addressed - and Gaddis is put on a plane elsewhere - this will likely continue.

U’re one of my favorite posters on here; but, I have to call out for this post. Lol

What’s the identity problem? OK, so for 4 games, we’ve set goals to control the L.O.S, & be tougher in the trenches. Both have come to fruition as our rankings have improved, thus far, in these categories:
-2021 T.O.P (121st) vs. 2022 T.O.P (20th)
-2021 Rushing (97th) vs. 2022 Rushing (69th)
-2021 Sacks Allowed (89th) vs. 2022 Sacks Allowed (69th)
-2021 TFL Allowed (108th) v. 2022 TFL Allowed (52nd)

The result of this had been 2-2.

OK, so during the bye-week they scrap all of this & go back to putting the ball in TVDs hand. Yesterday we threw the rock 57x, ran it 24x, loss the T.O.P battle. We out gained them in total yardage, TVD threw for almost 500 yrds, the most ever by any QB under Mario, and we still lost.

So what’s the identity? If we’re running the ball effectively (see TAMU: 175 yrds on 4.9 ypc) or passing the ball effectively (see UNC: 496 on 74% and 10.5 yrds/completion) & both of these games wind up being L’s, then what can we do?

Imma just say it; this team was a pig & some of ya’ll have been looking to put lipstick on it. I didn’t give af about the “experts” predicting us as favorites in The Coastal; they’ve been predicting that for yrs. I didn’t care what Vegas lines say. WE’VE ALL SEEN THIS TEAM FOR 3 YEARS. Mario has had his corching moments, but I guarantee u, as this roster is currently constructed, Meyer would go 9 wins right now. The lack of portal additions have made it tough.

Last edited:
So a couple of things:

Truthfully, there was zero reason for him to go back out of bounds; once he dodged the first defender, it was only green grass & a UNC player who had whiffed on the ball. Right idea by Blades but **** poor execution or understanding of the rules.
Low Football IQ.

This team simply does not play winning football regularly.

Typical dumbass fans always want to throw the ball on every down and always think the backup QB is the answer. Lol.

And anything goes wrong it’s schemes not players. Dumb.

If we knew how to tackle, block, and catch and if Knighton doesn’t fumble every time he touches the football we win easily. It’s the PLAYERS.

The problem is the charmin soft culture, bad effort, bad physicality and horrible fundamentals.

If you can’t pound it in 1’st and goal at the two then you just don’t want it as much as they want to stop you. It’s character and effort. Not scheme

Advertisement
Back