1st and goal from the 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really my only coaching complaint this game. We don’t have the personnel to line up and pound it. Then do play action with one route on 4th. That should have been the 1st down call.
Absolutely should have been the play on the 1st down call. That one route also required a throw back across the field against the direction of the play. The only way that play works is if all defenders flowed the direction of the play and left him wide open. Calling that play on 1st and goal would have given better chance to succeed as the defense is expecting run.

Advertisement
UNC has had a really good offense the moment Mack hired Phil Longo. that OC and scheme will always attract top tier QB talent. Maye was close to going to Bama. hes that good as a HS prospect
Maye was never going to Bama after his brother started balling. His dad is golf buddies with Roy Williams. Mack Brown and Phil Longo were just icing on the cake.

Jake was just getting warmed up. He starts, Miami wins against UNC.
A4D941F3-1C45-4CC2-A1EC-23E3084A2B3D.png

Advertisement
Jake was just getting warmed up. He starts, Miami wins against UNC.
I don't know. I thought TVD played a great game. He wasn't the reason we lost. Lot more accurate and decisive. Sure, he had some poor passes, but he was 42-57 for 496 yards and 3 TD's. That's a **** of a game. Did have that INT at end of game. Not his fault Rooster fumbled, or Gattis poor play calling at goal line, or defense couldn't stop UNC for the most part.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back