1st and goal from the 2

Can't get it in from the goal line and the opposing team goes 99 yards....I feel like I've seen that before....

Advertisement
There are two things you don’t HAVE to do at the goaline

1. Run it
2. Bring in a bunch of tightends

The concept of spreading the field doesn’t change. If they put 9 players over the ball throw an easy pass into the flats.

Anything but “we’re Gona pound it in, stop us”. Being smart is more important than being tough these days.

I don't know. I thought TVD played a great game. He wasn't the reason we lost. Lot more accurate and decisive. Sure, he had some poor passes, but he was 42-57 for 496 yards and 3 TD's. That's a **** of a game. Did have that INT at end of game. Not his fault Rooster fumbled, or Gattis poor play calling at goal line, or defense couldn't stop UNC for the most part.
He did well. However, Garcia is more mobile in the pocket and throwing on the run. I think he would push the ball downfield more.

Advertisement
UNC has had a really good offense the moment Mack hired Phil Longo. that OC and scheme will always attract top tier QB talent. Maye was close to going to Bama. hes that good as a HS prospect
He threw 2 INTs and should have thrown 3 more. He's crap.

Jake was just getting warmed up. He starts, Miami wins against UNC.
Only this mouthbreathing, clown fan base is *****ing about TVD after that loss.

Attachments

• FB816325-F5F1-4090-9981-FAF71E53EC93.jpeg
    FB816325-F5F1-4090-9981-FAF71E53EC93.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 21
Advertisement
There are two things you don’t HAVE to do at the goaline

1. Run it
2. Bring in a bunch of tightends

The concept of spreading the field doesn’t change. If they put 9 players over the ball throw an easy pass into the flats.

Anything but “we’re Gona pound it in, stop us”. Being smart is more important than being tough these days.
That isn't who Big Manny Frostoballless is.

CIS needs to accept this, not the other way around.

Win or lose he is firmly committed to smash mouth trench play.

Works AWESOME when you have capable athletes up front.

Miami does not have a single starting OL athlete who is capable.

That isn't who Big Manny Frostoballless is.

CIS needs to accept this, not the other way around.

Win or lose he is firmly committed to smash mouth trench play.

Works AWESOME when you have capable athletes up front.

Miami does not have a single starting OL athlete who is capable.

Is Griftobal trying to save Jacurri Brown's eligibility so he can play more years at another school when he transfers? If going to foolishly try a QB run at the goal line from 1st and 2, might as well go 5 wide to spread out the D, and see if Brown can somehow get it into the end zone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back