11 wins? 10? 9? Coastal Champs? Call it.

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
We gonna win, or what?

Schedule is fortuitous. Very fortuitous. "Freshman QB" is hardly an excuse since we didnt win with a 3rd year starter, who many of you claimed was a Heisman candidate and 1st round draft pick. Defense should be elite.

I see 11 opponents who are inferior, talent wise. And a FSU team that can be beaten by anyone on a given day.

So what say you?

Predicting 8 wins makes one a moper. Predicting 11 wins makes one a anti CMR plant, expecting him to win with a "freshman QB".

A Pass for 2017 is moot here. How many games do we win?

Advertisement
Realistically, 11-1 regular season if we stay healthy. We could beat FSU though. They aren't that good. I just don't see glaring weaknesses from us. OLine? Not really. DBs? I think that'll be a strength. Defense will be elite. QB? Maybe. But I don't think so. The pieces are there (Wr, Rb, Te) to help whoever wins the job succeed.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Expect 10
If our QB isn't a dumpster fire

Don't care about Coastal. Just win ten. If that equals Coastal, fan****ingtastic

And win the bowl game

Advertisement
Hey, orange and green sunglasses stay on. I'll smile and say 13-1 with a loss to Clemson in the ACCGC. Clemson goes on to the playoffs and Miami beats Michigan in a bowl game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back