11 wins? 10? 9? Coastal Champs? Call it.

Advertisement
Until the QB position plays out, it's a wild card. I can see anywhere from 8-4 to 11-1. I think the 10-2 Coastal Champs, losing the ACCCG and winning the bowl game is a reasonable expectation given our talent, but the bowl game win kinda depends on the matchup. If we achieve what most here think we can, the 18 recruiting class and returning roster is gonna make us a top 5 team going into 18.

Advertisement
We gonna win, or what?

Schedule is fortuitous. Very fortuitous. "Freshman QB" is hardly an excuse since we didnt win with a 3rd year starter, who many of you claimed was a Heisman candidate and 1st round draft pick. Defense should be elite.

I see 11 opponents who are inferior, talent wise. And a FSU team that can be beaten by anyone on a given day.

So what say you?

Predicting 8 wins makes one a moper. Predicting 11 wins makes one a anti CMR plant, expecting him to win with a "freshman QB".

A Pass for 2017 is moot here. How many games do we win?

11 regular season wins, Coastal champ.

i'll wait til we have a qb selected.. but we need to win the coastal.

2 dots and a space? That's your idea of waiting?

"we need to win the coastal" isn't really my prediction or guess at a record. just kind of a statement of something i feel we need to accomplish.

Its the only thing that matters. UNC and VT have no QBs, and if we cant put distance between them and us in 2017..................

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back