100 meter times

11.4 is slow as **** but good for a guy like witt he will prolly get faster with a lil work. hopfully he can add a lil size and not lose speed.

Que??

At 6'3" 220 pounds that is beyond blazing

How you ever run the 100, nights? Your comment is beyond ignorant. 11.4 is tremendous for his size and position.

Can you read? lmfao at "have i ever ran a 100m". I ran 11.2, 23.1 and 52.2 in 9th grade coming off a broken leg. I ran track at Mich st son.

what was your PR??

Advertisement
IIRC, Sean Taylor never broke 11 in high school. Made it to states for the 200 and ran a 22.96.

Lmao... Can't wait to see nites explain away Lamar's slow as **** times.

Shannon's relationship with Amy Deem and the track team allowed Miller to become the speedster and first rounder he is.

We've had guys running track for years. I don't think Deem had anything to do with it. I believe it has more to do with our lack of Men's track scholarships.

i think josh witt is good. i think tracy howard is good. i think swasey is good (at his job). I'm pumped about this class. We got some fast guys, good football players. No worries till we have a reason to.

/on another note, Flaccid(cane) gettin slayed with regularity now.

//nites gon nites

Advertisement
Lmao... Can't wait to see nites explain away Lamar's slow as **** times.

Shannon's relationship with Amy Deem and the track team allowed Miller to become the speedster and first rounder he is.

We've had guys running track for years. I don't think Deem had anything to do with it. I believe it has more to do with our lack of Men's track scholarships.

Was being sarcastic. You are correct.

IIRC, Sean Taylor never broke 11 in high school. Made it to states for the 200 and ran a 22.96.

Was that his soph year? Jr year? did he even run the 100? pretty meaningless on the surface as it relates to what's being talked about without that info. Taylor was obviously fast enough.

Advertisement
nites for witt size an 11.4 is pretty **** good.. yeah he isnt running a 10.7 but i cant name many people who are that big, who can run that fast in high school... as a junior at that..

Advertisement
There are plenty of fast guys in this class, not sure why this is even a discussion.

B/c what you think is fast and what really is fast are two different things.

According to you, you were fast and you couldn't get on the football field.

How many track stars did Bama/LSU/Stanford/OkieSt have on their teams this year?

You wouldn't know if i told you. Zero point.

Convenient. Carry on.

These kids are plenty fast, and they will get faster with training and time better when they leave then they do now unless they put on a lot of weight. just remember many of the times that we read from the FSU's of the world are hand timed and the watch doesn't start until the second step :rolleyes:.. Most of the times quoted here are electronic times from track meets. And track times often don't equate to football speed, too many lose several steps once the pads go on.

Advertisement
There are plenty of fast guys in this class, not sure why this is even a discussion.

B/c what you think is fast and what really is fast are two different things.

According to you, you were fast and you couldn't get on the football field.

How many track stars did Bama/LSU/Stanford/OkieSt have on their teams this year?

You wouldn't know if i told you. Zero point.

Convenient. Carry on.

You don't think those tams had players with track back grounds.that's just dumb with in itself. silly question. pretty much worthless/useless etc.

Advertisement
Back