Advertisement
flrunners.com

These results are from an April 19, 2011 meet in Miramar. Prelim times:

Philip Dorsett 10.7
Malcom Lewis 10.85
Tracy Howard 11.20
Josh Witt 11.40

Lewis can really fly.

Witts time jumps out at me. Hes got sideline to sideline written all over him.

Advertisement
For comparison's sake, in 2009, Lamar Miller ran around the 10.8 range. In other words, some of those dudes can ******* fly. If that's what Witt really runs, I can't wait to see him on kickoffs next year.

Terry is 6'3" 210 pounds, benches 315, squats 475, has been clocked in the 40 at 4.56 and 10.9 in the 100 meters. Witt has been clocked at 4.5 flatt in the 40. We have ourselves some FREAKS!!!

Advertisement
11.4 is slow as **** but good for a guy like witt he will prolly get faster with a lil work. hopfully he can add a lil size and not lose speed.

Witt really is that fast, started HS as a QB. I also heard golden say that he has run 10.9 100
I read where Crawford ran a 10.87, though I have also read he is the fastest recruit in the class

Last edited:
Josh Witt is fast as ****. Anyone who claims otherwise is simply clueless. The guy has hit 10.9 several times.

Advertisement
For comparison's sake, in 2009, Lamar Miller ran around the 10.8 range. In other words, some of those dudes can ******* fly. If that's what Witt really runs, I can't wait to see him on kickoffs next year.

Maybe he summons his inner Robert Bailey in a few games?

Witt really is that fast, started HS as a QB. I also heard golden say that he has run 10.9 100
I read where Crawford ran a 10.87, though I have also read he is the fastest recruit in the class

Crawford better not be the fastest guy in the class.

Advertisement
Here's a post by Witt's dad on CaneSport. He also posted a video of a meet with Josh running a 10.9

I try my best to keep from posting but i figured you all would like to know that Josh is much faster than 11.4. Yes he did run 11.4 at the Miramar prelims and did not make it to the final heat, which made him so mad you couldn't speak to him for a week lol. Here is a cell phone video of him running at the Dillard HS meet where three separate watches had him timed around 10.9/11 flat, the kid to his left jumped early but the three watches were focused on Josh so the false start did not effect his time. He will be easy to spot out in the video. Thanks so much for your support. GO CANES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9IMr-f6RM&feature=youtu.be

Why's that?

b/c he isn't fast at all IMO. 1 career time under 11. Hope he improves this year. Looks like a guy who needs to red shirt and get stronger. no explosion either at this point.

Why's that?

b/c he isn't fast at all IMO. 1 career time under 11. Hope he improves this year. Looks like a guy who needs to red shirt and get stronger. no explosion either at this point.

10.87 is pretty **** fast nites.. trust me i know..

Advertisement
Back