100 meter times

Advertisement
11.4 is slow as **** but good for a guy like witt he will prolly get faster with a lil work. hopfully he can add a lil size and not lose speed.

Que??

At 6'3" 220 pounds that is beyond blazing

How you ever run the 100, nights? Your comment is beyond ignorant. 11.4 is tremendous for his size and position.

Can you read? lmfao at "have i ever ran a 100m". I ran 11.2, 23.1 and 52.2 in 9th grade coming off a broken leg. I ran track at Mich st son.

Advertisement
11.4 is slow as **** but good for a guy like witt he will prolly get faster with a lil work. hopfully he can add a lil size and not lose speed.

Que??

At 6'3" 220 pounds that is beyond blazing

How you ever run the 100, nights? Your comment is beyond ignorant. 11.4 is tremendous for his size and position.

Can you read? lmfao at "have i ever ran a 100m". I ran 11.2, 23.1 and 52.2 in 9th grade coming off a broken leg. I ran track at Mich st son.

Uphill both ways, in the snow?

Ok ill say it..... Cause I've been thinking it for a long time... Tracy Howard running an 11.2 is slow... I believe Tracy runs a mid 4.6 personally maybe even im scared to say a 4.7.. HE went to the event in Oregon and was the only athlete who didnt run a 40. Because if he wouldve ran a 40 he wouldve been dropped from 5 stars to 4 ... Not saying he cant be a good or even great corner.. But his speed is questionable.. Dude hasnt run a timed 40 at any combine that i can remember...Every 40 time listed is questionable and this 100 time solidified what i thought for a while. D'ont think he is going to be an elite (Patrick Peterson)corner unless he gets faster, which Im not sure he can get... (Cue the posters who gonna tell me that this corner and this corner arent very fast and are probowlers and that you dont have to be fast to be great) Which I agree because look at Brandon Mcgee but still its something to be worrisome about.

I saw him in person this year, his speed certainly did not impress me, on kickoffs he actually looked slow. I like Crawford better, i haven't seen film on the others.

Nick Saban was impressed. Weird.

nick Saban has been impressed with alot of kids who eventually end up getting cut.

This thread serious? I can care less personally what a guy runs in a 100m or 40 yard dash. If he can play football then I want him on the team. Tracy Howard is a turtle yet every major school in America wanted him badly. Lol who cares what his 40 time is. Can he cover a WR?

If he's slow he won't be covering any wr's at this level so you better care.

Advertisement
Crawford has also clocked a 4.39 40 time. He's plenty fast enough, as well as having a physique ready made to contribute right away.

No one cares about speed until the explosive plays aren't happening for us and the other team is getting yds in huge chunks.

Advertisement
No one cares about speed until the explosive plays aren't happening for us and the other team is getting yds in huge chunks.

lol so are you trying to say this team doesnt have speed??? (think before you answer)

Didn't say that at all. Most cats on this board love to twist posters words to make a joke or try to prove there point. I will say we are not the fastest team in the ACC but our speed is solid but not as good as years past.

Advertisement

lol so are you trying to say this team doesnt have speed??? (think before you answer)

Didn't say that at all. Most cats on this board love to twist posters words to make a joke or try to prove there point. I will say we are not the fastest team in the ACC but our speed is solid but not as good as years past.

so who is the fastest team in the ACC??? Clemson maybe, but who after that???

Advertisement
Back