1 mile from camping stadium

For those wondering...here is where I’m staying...like I said...fire away.

Attachments

• 65789DE7-B37B-49F3-B3FB-5B71D46743DD.jpeg
    65789DE7-B37B-49F3-B3FB-5B71D46743DD.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 80
Advertisement
30 reviews and it’s rated 5 stars...guy is a super host.

All talking about how great it is to be close to camping. If you don’t have tickets then move on jabronis.

Also, no reach arounds unless Miami wins 🙌🏻

Not sure what you’re paying but I’d recommend staying at a hotel in a fun area and commute to the game

Advertisement
You forget that 95% of this board would schit their pants walking down Grand Ave in coconut grove and 99.9% consider Liberty City "the hood". I would take it with a grain of salt.

If you walked through some of the bad parts of St. Louis you will feel like you are walking through DIsney World in Orlandos "hoods".
Lol.....Yup....My home is 1/2 mile East of Camping World....Beautiful area just North of Lake Eola....ROTFLMFAO at a mile Radius of Stadium is bad...

Lol.....Yup....My home is 1/2 mile East of Camping World....Beautiful area just North of Lake Eola....ROTFLMFAO at a mile Radius of Stadium is bad...

Are you a ghost? I just can't believe anyone could possibly survive living within one mile of the stadium. Are you sure you don't live 1.1 miles away from the stadium? 1 mile in any direction from the stadium is like a mad max movie. Just a wasteland with roaming gangsters that will rape, pillage, and murder anyone foolish enough to move into their neighborhood.

Advertisement
Are you a ghost? I just can't believe anyone could possibly survive living within one mile of the stadium. Are you sure you don't live 1.1 miles away from the stadium? 1 mile in any direction from the stadium is like a mad max movie. Just a wasteland with roaming gangsters that will rape, pillage, and murder anyone foolish enough to move into their neighborhood.
😂

Between the Bumby Bloods and the Colonial Crips, I'm literally beside myself....A **** War Zone...

Advertisement
What do you think about the Embassy suites by hilton just south of Lake Eola? How bad is the walk from there to the stadium?

Advertisement
Area is Good...you can walk directly to stadium via Church St...lots of Bars on the way...they even have Pedi-cabs everywhere.
Wont be any Pedi cabs after the game, city will have commandeered them all to carry away the dead gaytes. Thanks for the info, is the BBQ at your house? asking for my friends, they'll bring beer

Advertisement
Back