1 mile from camping stadium

Snagged an air bnb 1 mile from the stadium. Don’t have tickets yet because my friend didn’t listen when I told him to buy.

Willing to allow up to 3 people stay for 4 tickets that don’t have to be perfect, just not nose bleeds.

Hit me up if interested.

This is sarcasm by the way.
5467599610_023193fe92_b.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
You forget that 95% of this board would schit their pants walking down Grand Ave in coconut grove and 99.9% consider Liberty City "the hood". I would take it with a grain of salt.

If you walked through some of the bad parts of St. Louis you will feel like you are walking through DIsney World in Orlandos "hoods".

Thanks man...rode the train through east St. Louis everyday. Never went looking for trouble and it never found me.

Not the least bit worried about where I’m staying....**** I live in Macon now and people act like this place is the killing capitol of the world 😂

Thanks man...rode the train through east St. Louis everyday. Never went looking for trouble and it never found me.

Not the least bit worried about where I’m staying....**** I live in Macon now and people act like this place is the killing capitol of the world 😂

LMFAO, if your talking about the real East St. Louis. not the Eastern part of st louis. ie. Downtown st Louis. Than you will be laughing for the first 45 minutes when you first step into the "hood" of Orlando. By Hood they mean they have a bunch of skinny broke dudes that hang out on the corner with some antique guns that they have no idea how to aim.

Like you said. Mind your business and you will be fine.

I live in a condo building downtown not much more
Different type of hood my friend. 1 mile radius from the stadium is so bad that city of Orlando moved the police station to half a mile from Camping World Stadium. An before that the City placed CCTV's on 3 miles of the two major roadways 1 block (Rio Grande) and 2 blocks (OBT) east of the stadium.

Go Canes
My condo building downtown isnt that much more than a mile from the stadium and it's far from hood. I really doubt this guy is dumb enough to book an airbnb in parramore. Unless he is Helen Keller and can't view pictures online.

Advertisement
You forget that 95% of this board would schit their pants walking down Grand Ave in coconut grove and 99.9% consider Liberty City "the hood". I would take it with a grain of salt.

If you walked through some of the bad parts of St. Louis you will feel like you are walking through DIsney World in Orlandos "hoods".
You obviously never been to any of the hoods in Orlando. The hood is the hood playa. You play stupid games you get stupid prizes. I mean, what could go wrong with a bunch of tourists lugging their coolers through the hood after a night game?
Don't get caught slippin on Ivey lane yo. Getting an airnib within a mile of Camping World is like getting an Airnib in Lake Lucerm or the Bajas.. Which are both located within close proximity of Joe Robbie.
Good luck with that and I mean it.
Go Canes!!!!!

Your right I never been to the hoods in Orlando, but if they are anything like the Miami hoods the guy is going to be fine. I assume you haven't been to Miami in a long time since you are calling it Joe Robbie. Neither Lucerne or the Bajas are dangerous now. If the guy is safe walking around East St Louis. he knows how to take care of himself. I am sure he will be fine walking through the "hood" filled with a bunch of leg shooters.

Your right I never been to the hoods in Orlando, but if they are anything like the Miami hoods the guy is going to be fine. I assume you haven't been to Miami in a long time since you are calling it Joe Robbie. Neither Lucerne or the Bajas are dangerous now. If the guy is safe walking around East St Louis. he knows how to take care of himself. I am sure he will be fine walking through the "hood" filled with a bunch of leg shooters.

it will always be JRS

I live in a condo building downtown not much more

My condo building downtown isnt that much more than a mile from the stadium and it's far from hood. I really doubt this guy is dumb enough to book an airbnb in parramore. Unless he is Helen Keller and can't view pictures online.

if i had to guess, its prolly around the gentrified areas around the soccer stadium

Advertisement
if i had to guess, its prolly around the gentrified areas around the soccer stadium
I bought a few rentals in that area assuming the soccer stadium would help. It's still pretty awful actually. Either way assuming most people are heading downtown to celebrate after the win. If you go down Church St. that road specifically is filled with people, businesses and well lit.

If OP is airbnb'ing a couple blocks left or right of Church St, then God help him :censored:

I bought a few rentals in that area assuming the soccer stadium would help. It's still pretty awful actually. Either way assuming most people are heading downtown to celebrate after the win. If you go down Church St. that road specifically is filled with people, businesses and well lit.

If OP is airbnb'ing a couple blocks left or right of Church St, then God help him :censored:

yup. i usually bar hop in DT and then head over to camping world and take a quick uber back to DT

Bro. I call it Joe Robbie because it's always going to be Joe Robbie to me regardless of what name they plaster on the joint.. I'm in Miami quite a bit. Born and raised down in the 305. I have family that lives in Lake Lucern and it's still dangerous. Don't even try and act like the Bajas are safe because it's not. Just trying to shed some light on the hood in Orlando. I've lived here for 30 plus years now and the crime rates are through the roof and one of the areas most decimated by crime surrounds the Citrus Bowl. Regardless of where you're at. I'm just saying one should never underestimate the hood.

Go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
Bro. I call it Joe Robbie because it's always going to be Joe Robbie to me regardless of what name they plaster on the joint.. I'm in Miami quite a bit. Born and raised down in the 305. I have family that lives in Lake Lucern and it's still dangerous. Don't even try and act like the Bajas are safe because it's not. Just trying to shed some light on the hood in Orlando. I've lived here for 30 plus years now and the crime rates are through the roof and one of the areas most decimated by crime surrounds the Citrus Bowl. Regardless of where you're at. I'm just saying one should never underestimate the hood.

Go Canes!!!!!

I wasn't trying to diss. I was just pointing that out. That makes sense. Your definition of safe and someone from St Louis definition of safe are completely different. I was never once scared walking around those areas.

People from Coral Gables may feel unsafe walking around in coconut grove late at night. That doesn't mean someone from St Louis wouldn't walk around there and not get touched.

You can get shot in any hood, but you can get shot in rich towns too.

I was never afraid of those areas or of the can't shoot straight gang. There isn't enough beefs going on down there for them to actually learn how to shoot. They get by off spraying and praying they hit somebody. In St Louis the bad parts have actual wars going on. You got dudes slicing the pie and popping out with great aim. Its completely different.

Advertisement
I wasn't trying to diss. I was just pointing that out. That makes sense. Your definition of safe and someone from St Louis definition of safe are completely different. I was never once scared walking around those areas.

People from Coral Gables may feel unsafe walking around in coconut grove late at night. That doesn't mean someone from St Louis wouldn't walk around there and not get touched.

You can get shot in any hood, but you can get shot in rich towns too.

I was never afraid of those areas or of the can't shoot straight gang. There isn't enough beefs going on down there for them to actually learn how to shoot. They get by off spraying and praying they hit somebody. In St Louis the bad parts have actual wars going on. You got dudes slicing the pie and popping out with great aim. Its completely different.
Lets be real with OP, it's not downtown Baghdad, but...

Lets be real with OP, it's not downtown Baghdad, but...

Definitely not lmao. I am just trying to say that this is not some random UM student who is randomly showing up in the heart of Orlandos hood. In which case I would tell him to GTFO real quick lol.

This is a guy who lived in an area MUCH worse than the worst part of Orlando. He knows how to live in these areas and will probably be able to survive a few days in Orlando.

Advertisement
Back