1 mile from camping stadium

Donny Donowitz

Bear ***
Snagged an air bnb 1 mile from the stadium. Don’t have tickets yet because my friend didn’t listen when I told him to buy.

Willing to allow up to 3 people stay for 4 tickets that don’t have to be perfect, just not nose bleeds.

Hit me up if interested.

Advertisement
Sorry, but this totally reminded of an always sunny in Philadelphia scene.

Advertisement
30 reviews and it’s rated 5 stars...guy is a super host.

All talking about how great it is to be close to camping. If you don’t have tickets then move on jabronis.

Also, no reach arounds unless Miami wins 🙌🏻

Advertisement
Snagged an air bnb 1 mile from the stadium. Don’t have tickets yet because my friend didn’t listen when I told him to buy.

Willing to allow up to 3 people stay for 4 tickets that don’t have to be perfect, just not nose bleeds.

Hit me up if interested.

you realize you're offering an airbnb in a city with the second most amount of hotels in the country

Ok? Good luck with traffic and finding one within the next week 🙌🏻

lol this game isn't going to sell out the entire city's worth of hotels. trust me.

also, we lucked out since Disney is opening the new star wars resort the following weekend, which will make disney a better experience for those going on sunday

Advertisement
Nothing like some sorry *** Debbie downers to come in and post negativity.

If you want to stay in a hotel 10 miles away and deal with traffic be my guest. That’s your prerogative.

I’ll carry my cooler with my friends and have no traffic issues and be just fine.

You would think that with people being upset because of the change of plans, that people helping people would be a cool idea? But guess not.

I’ll go F*** myself.

Hit me up if interested.

Do you have an address for the place?

Advertisement
Lived in St. Louis for 5 years...I’ll live lol

Different type of hood my friend. 1 mile radius from the stadium is so bad that city of Orlando moved the police station to half a mile from Camping World Stadium. An before that the City placed CCTV's on 3 miles of the two major roadways 1 block (Rio Grande) and 2 blocks (OBT) east of the stadium.

Go Canes

Nothing like some sorry *** Debbie downers to come in and post negativity.

If you want to stay in a hotel 10 miles away and deal with traffic be my guest. That’s your prerogative.

I’ll carry my cooler with my friends and have no traffic issues and be just fine.

You would think that with people being upset because of the change of plans, that people helping people would be a cool idea? But guess not.

I’ll go F*** myself.

You forget that 95% of this board would schit their pants walking down Grand Ave in coconut grove and 99.9% consider Liberty City "the hood". I would take it with a grain of salt.

If you walked through some of the bad parts of St. Louis you will feel like you are walking through DIsney World in Orlandos "hoods".

Advertisement
Back