1 mile from camping stadium

Advertisement

Oh Sh*t!! So now they're saying that you gotta be ready to run in dangerous Orlando :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:BOO!!:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Last edited:
I walked from the Crowne Hotel to Camping World Stadium, and the area could be a shock to some lol. But the Florida Classic is held there every year, and traffic sucks. I’d suspect this game will be worse.

I’m late to the convo but lmao at the ppl who are building the area up as if the most dangerous places in the world. When I lived there we used to have to walk down obt just to get to school and never had a problem, used to go to church and some kind of aftercare on parramore and never had a problem. It’s some shady ppl in the area, but it’s not like this kind of stuff hasn’t been seen anywhere else

Advertisement
I’m late to the convo but lmao at the ppl who are building the area up as if the most dangerous places in the world. When I lived there we used to have to walk down obt just to get to school and never had a problem, used to go to church and some kind of aftercare on parramore and never had a problem. It’s some shady ppl in the area, but it’s not like this kind of stuff hasn’t been seen anywhere else
Thank you....Lol at Putting Parramore in the same sentence as Liberty City etc....I have been going to the Florida Classic for 15+ yrs...NEVER had one problem...

Thank you....Lol at Putting Parramore in the same sentence as Liberty City etc....I have been going to the Florida Classic for 15+ yrs...NEVER had one problem...
imo the area around the jaguars stadium in Jacksonville is worse, but they still get the uf-uga game. So this one shouldn’t be a problem

Advertisement
Back