2023 #1 247 RB Richard Young

Advertisement
Need to offer his parents And cousins for some sort of Scholarship...****, start a corn hole team and offer em all for that. All their stipends could get them a great place to chill for 4 years😎

Just came across this

"College he’s interested in: Florida State because of their colors and they’re always winning."

He ran 11.15 in middle school? **** football, this kid is going to the olympics
That, or he is one of those kids that peaks 5 years before everyone else. I've seen it so many times. Kids that look like high schoolers in middle school, then are passed by others who develop later, and are never heard from again.

Advertisement
I graduated from Lehigh, the Lightning (after transferring from Southwest). The area is nicknamed "lil Baghdad".

The school itself is very mixed when it comes to UF, UM, FSU. I would say Miami is probably running 3rd tho.

Chris Curry was the last RB from their to go D1, at LSU now.

Advertisement
That, or he is one of those kids that peaks 5 years before everyone else. I've seen it so many times. Kids that look like high schoolers in middle school, then are passed by others who develop later, and are never heard from again.
Yeah, like Sony & Fournette. Oh... wait lmao

I graduated from Lehigh, the Lightning (after transferring from Southwest). The area is nicknamed "lil Baghdad".

The school itself is very mixed when it comes to UF, UM, FSU. I would say Miami is probably running 3rd tho.

Coach is a fomer Nole, best believe he pushes kids to them

I wanted us to land Curry. Will he start at LSU this season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The DE Fuller from Lehigh and signed with fsu is opting out this year. Hopefully its because of norvell and he lets this kid know

Advertisement
Back