🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Telly Lockette joining the staff 🚨

Advertisement
Advertisement
it’s a paper work thing but Telly lockette WILL be on staff, Diaz was talking about it today in his interview
About 2:00 minute mark or so. He detailed his position and also noted he can recruit too. “We are really excited about when it officially becomes come official”

it’s a paper work thing but Telly lockette WILL be on staff, Diaz was talking about it today in his interview
About 2:00 minute mark or so. He detailed his position and also noted he can recruit too. “We are really excited about when it officially becomes come official”

This is all well and good, but who is this guy’s source? Is he as connected as Steve Feinberg? Some dude in a hat talking specifically about a coach really holds no weight with me when Steve Feinberg told Orlando cane who told the board. So thanks, Brock. But I’ll go with the plugged in guys here. Steve and cane Orlando are much more reputable than whoever this is. Good luck to Telly wherever he winds up.

This is all well and good, but who is this guy’s source? Is he as connected as Steve Feinberg? Some dude in a hat talking specifically about a coach really holds no weight with me when Steve Feinberg told Orlando cane who told the board. So thanks, Brock. But I’ll go with the plugged in guys here. Steve and cane Orlando are much more reputable than whoever this is. Good luck to Telly wherever he winds up.
Lmao

Advertisement

Bruhhhhhhh I am in tears. This is hilarious

Get this **** done and let this man croot!

Agreed. Hard to think of what kind of paperwork issue could be holding up finalizing the deal, but still be minor enough that Diaz is willing to discuss him publicly as being effectively on staff. Way to go Shodell in actually following through with the question though.

I'll believe it when HR asks Lockette for a cancelled check to setup his payroll direct deposit. Until then this is all pie in the sky hopes and dreams designed to drive season ticket sales.

For all we know Manolo is just mumbling here too and he actually hired Teddy Loquette - the current special teams corch at Performing Arts High.

Our greatest president, Walter Mondale, once said- "Trust but verify."

I suggest some of you guys start thinking with your noggins instead of your feelins.

Tad out.

Rack em.

Advertisement
it’s a paper work thing but Telly locWekette WILL be on staff, Diaz was talking about it today in his interview

We running the ball😳😳😳😳

I'll believe it when HR asks Lockette for a cancelled check to setup his payroll direct deposit. Until then this is all pie in the sky hopes and dreams designed to drive season ticket sales.

For all we know Manolo is just mumbling here too and he actually hired Teddy Loquette - the current special teams corch at Performing Arts High.

I suggest some of you guys start thinking with your noggins instead of your feelins.

Tad out.

Rack em.

Lockette hiring to help drive ticket sales? Wow

Tad out.

Rack em.
Mondale?

as i said earlier, i saw lockette on campus with a UM polo shirt with his name and picture on a UM badge.

Advertisement
you ****ers couldnt wait. SMD reported that manny said paperwork is being done. feinberg does know his ****, but i hopes mannys words will end this thread. hes gonna be here as an OA

Tad out.

Rack em.
Umm Wut?

mememe_a2e011197e5c960d07f5a3ed4562d5fd-1.jpg

you ****ers couldnt wait. SMD reported that manny said paperwork is being done. feinberg does know his ****, but i hopes mannys words will end this thread. hes gonna be here as an OA
Steve told me that at this time (2 days ago) he wasn't employed yet....and he was correct....

Advertisement
Back