šŸšØ BREAKING NEWS - Telly Lockette joining the staff šŸšØ

Advertisement
Area 51
Delta Force
MACV/SOG
Air America
SR-71
Telly Locket
15 minutes with my 9th grade drama teacher (female you sick ********)

All of the above are things that nobody believed existed but either caused damage to the enemy or advanced America politically and militarily

Area 51
Delta Force
MACV/SOG
Air America
SR-71
Telly Locket
15 minutes with my 9th grade drama teacher (female you sick ********)

All of the above are things that nobody believed existed but either caused damage to the enemy or advanced America politically and militarily
We're not judging you.

I donā€™t need any press. I know heā€™s not a coach, obviously we have maxed out on the number of coaches we can hire. Thatā€™s a hard and fast rule. But Iā€™ve never even seen any official confirmation that heā€™s been hired as an analyst for UM, maybe itā€™s out there, and I just didnā€™t see it.

And Iā€™ve looked, but either I canā€™t find his listing as a UM employee, or itā€™s not there because they just havenā€™t posted it. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about.
There are several staffers that aren't listed on the website or weren't officially introduced. Believe we brought over two SMU guys as well when Lashlee was hired.

There are several staffers that aren't listed on the website or weren't officially introduced. Believe we brought over two SMU guys as well when Lashlee was hired.

I believe you. I donā€™t know why they would do that, but anyway. Can you just throw a couple of examples of this down and then itā€™ll basically settle this.

Advertisement
B7084E98-5A8C-487D-A43E-397C7A5E6FC1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LCE what have you heard regarding Tellyā€™s involvement with the NW boys recruitment?Palmetto as well?

Is he making an impact there already?

Advertisement
Back