🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Telly Lockette joining the staff 🚨

A few weeks back one of our recruits tagged Telly Lockette along with other members of the Miami staff after receiving an offer from us.

Not sure that’s worth much but I thought it was interesting.

Advertisement
Before the virus hit they said they was still getting the paperwork done. Until he’s hired elsewhere or someone with some actual authority says it’s not happening, I’m not concerned.

Before the virus hit they said they was still getting the paperwork done. Until he’s hired elsewhere or someone with some actual authority says it’s not happening, I’m not concerned.
I wonder if the University had a hiring freeze before this got finalized. I know the athletic department had some furloughs this week and mandatory PTO.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200712-173450(1).png

Telly on staff confirmed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was officially hired in March.

I trust you and a few other here without question.

But this thing is like a Sasquatch sighting. I totally believe you he was hired, but for whatever reason, this has been the most cloak and dagger hiring, or at least maybe it just seems that way to me, since I’ve been following football or at least the Miami Hurricanes anyway.

There must be a deeper story to this, but dang if I have a clue what it is

I trust you and a few other here without question.

But this thing is like a Sasquatch sighting. I totally believe you he was hired, but for whatever reason, this has been the most cloak and dagger hiring, or at least maybe it just seems that way to me, since I’ve been following football or at least the Miami Hurricanes anyway.

There must be a deeper story to this, but dang if I have a clue what it is
Not saying this to you directly but how much press do you need to believe an analyst was hired? It was said he was that’s all that fans should have wanted. He isn’t a coach

Not saying this to you directly but how much press do you need to believe an analyst was hired? It was said he was that’s all that fans should have wanted. He isn’t a coach

I don’t need any press. I know he’s not a coach, obviously we have maxed out on the number of coaches we can hire. That’s a hard and fast rule. But I’ve never even seen any official confirmation that he’s been hired as an analyst for UM, maybe it’s out there, and I just didn’t see it.

And I’ve looked, but either I can’t find his listing as a UM employee, or it’s not there because they just haven’t posted it. That’s what I’m talking about.

Advertisement

Ha. Just talked about this in another thread. Anything above 0.0 press is how much!:) School has never, ever commented, we've never heard word one about him either joining the program or being involved in anything, and he's not on the U database. Think there would be at least a one sentence blurb, SOMEWHERE. He was a cot **** on-field position coach at FSU that we got in here. That's a big deal. I can rattle off about 10 analysts at BAMA over the last few years.

Advertisement
Back