🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Telly Lockette joining the staff 🚨

well just wait for manny to describe what he does if someone ever asks him. Better than second hand accounts. Rather get it from the man himself
If you think Steve is 2nd hand in anything..I truly don't know what to tell you...He's as connected as you can get..

Advertisement
If you think Steve is 2nd hand in anything..I truly don't know what to tell you...He's as connected as you can get..

anythiny outside of mannys mouth is second hand. I’m not saying he isn’t connected but if someone’s asks manny he’ll give us the answer. Idc if steve is quoting manny directly, rather hear it from manny lol

Advertisement
You two are arguing semantics at this point. I don't care who's paying him as long as he's working for the good guys.

pretty much. cane in orlando is just syaing he isnt an EMPLOYEE but doesnt say that he isnt working for UM as a volunteer. it seems clear that there is a contractual thing with his FSU contract that likely prevents him from FORMALLY accepting the job and being placed on staff at this time. it doesnt mean that he isnt working for UM right now.

pretty much. cane in orlando is just syaing he isnt an EMPLOYEE but doesnt say that he isnt working for UM as a volunteer. it seems clear that there is a contractual thing with his FSU contract that likely prevents him from FORMALLY accepting the job and being placed on staff at this time. it doesnt mean that he isnt working for UM right now.
That's ALL I've been trying to F ing say.....You are NOT on staff, if your doing Voluntary work....If Steve Feinberg says hes NOT an employee as of NOW....Then you can bet your *** he's not....And btw...F Ferman...

Advertisement
Lol this thread has gotten hilarious. Dudes arguing about what exactly? Whether Telly is officially or unofficially employed? Lord have mercy. Does it really matter? If he wasn’t going to be working for The U in some capacity, then why hasn’t he taken another job? You all trying to 1 up each other with the scoops is comedy as well. Not to mention the anti Manny crowd trying to use this as some sort of indictment or something.

You all must be real bored. Up next we will have someone bumping the Ed Reed thread again so you guys can argue some more about whether he spends enough time here or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Steve Feinberg is as connected as it gets and if he says something it’s gotta be true. Whooo boy. I needed a reason to log off for the night. Y’all got this one from here.

That's ALL I've been trying to F ing say.....You are NOT on staff, if your doing Voluntary work....If Steve Feinberg says hes NOT an employee as of NOW....Then you can bet your *** he's not....And btw...F Ferman...

all semantics...we get it - he' s not EMPLOYED as staff at this time

Advertisement
Back