🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Ponce back to App State 🚨

Advertisement
You're the 2022 CIS Most Clueless Poster winner. There were no other nominees. Just you. Great job and keep up the good work!
Explain to me how suggesting Marcus Arroyo as a QB coach possibility if we don't hire a OC/QB is me being clueless? The guy is currently unemployed and I'm sure he's had offers. He's been a QB Coach for 11 years including 3 as Mario Cristobal OC/QB.

Advertisement
Top/Biggest poRster is an annual category and Mac is always a threat to repeat as champ.
Yeah im so clueless for suggesting Marcus Arroyo as a possible QB coach. It's not like he didn't spend 3 years as Mario OC/QB and helped develop Justin Herbert and is currently unemployed.

Meh. I want Gattis gone. Ponce may or may not have been the problem. Not 100% sure yet.
Lmao you think the WHOLE operation failed because of the QB COACH?!! 😂. He don’t call plays.. he just teaches the QBs to QB LOL

Advertisement
Explain to me how suggesting Marcus Arroyo as a QB coach possibility if we don't hire a OC/QB is me being clueless? The guy is currently unemployed and I'm sure he's had offers. He's been a QB Coach for 11 years including 3 as Mario Cristobal OC/QB.
Clueless as in... you do this ALL THE TIME. Your not takes are hot dookie booty buns and you're ALWAYS WRONG.
EVERY.
FOOKING.
TIME.

Yeah im so clueless for suggesting Marcus Arroyo as a possible QB coach. It's not like he didn't spend 3 years as Mario OC/QB and helped develop Justin Herbert and is currently unemployed.
It’s not one instance, Mac. It’s the entire body of work, year after year. You’re literally the one poster on here who could get a lifetime achievement award and CIS Hall of Fame Admission for PoRsting.

Clueless as in... you do this ALL THE TIME. Your not takes are hot dookie booty buns and you're ALWAYS WRONG.
EVERY.
FOOKING.
TIME.
These aren't even takes... I simply said got to imagine Marcus Arroyo is the guy to beat for QB coach if we don't hire a OC/QB?

Serious question where are all these takes of me being wrong? You guys say I'm wrong about everything but literally never show proof of it.

Was I wrong when I said we weren't a 10+ win team last season?

Was I wrong when I said the offense was going to regress in year 1 with Mario?

Was I wrong when I said the defense would take a step forward and the offense would decline?

Was I wrong when I said we would have WR problems due to not having a WR1?

Advertisement
It’s not one instance, Mac. It’s the entire body of work, year after year. You’re literally the one poster on here who could get a lifetime achievement award and CIS Hall of Fame Admission for PoRsting.
Okay tell me about these terrible takes I make. You guys say I have these terrible takes, so name 5 of them?

Advertisement
These aren't even takes... I simply said got to imagine Marcus Arroyo is the guy to beat for QB coach if we don't hire a OC/QB?

Serious question where are all these takes of me being wrong? You guys say I'm wrong about everything but literally never show proof of it.

Was I wrong when I said we weren't a 10+ win team last season?

Was I wrong when I said the offense was going to regress in year 1 with Mario?

Was I wrong when I said the defense would take a step forward and the offense would decline?

Was I wrong when I said we would have WR problems due to not having a WR1?
See, now you're spinning.

And now you're taking other takes and trying to make them as your own as well.

Man, I'm done with you, be gone, Chicken Little.

Go back to rooting for Bama and mooching off your cousin Evan Neal.

🖕🏿

Advertisement
Back