🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

OK, so porsters here weren't all excited when Tate said he was coming here. Got it.

D Rev Lee sure was.

Like REALLY excited.

f6XCO7iR9QZjy.gif

Advertisement
u won't put $100 on it, will u? Didn't think so. You're saying King wants it to be all about him but here u are saying **** u don't even believe for attention.
I’ll be at the FSU game and will let you know where I’m at and hand you 100.00 and whatever you like to drink if TVD doesn’t beat him out. That’s if the kid comes to the school.

Someone record or save this post.

he wants to play in a spread offense like he thrived in two years ago. This has way more to do with lashlees style of offense and the opportunity to play immediately then manny,

imo kid wants his moment and not some reporters to blow it. If he is coming to maimi have to make a decision by Tuesday.
Maybe you’re right my friend. Will see by Tuesday I guess. I’m just so jaded by the last 15 years I don’t believe a thing this kids or coaches say anymore. Especially when it comes to the dreaded silent commit. Smh

Often. I dont think people grasp the way most of these kids make their ultimate decisions beyond the obvious. Theres kids that are firm in their decisions for whatever reasons. But theres also kids that PRAY on it and it comes down to a whim. Not trying to insult the crowd who puts merit into prayers. But if a kid is making that big of a decision based on a feeling he has do you really believe that feeling cant be altered...

I don't disagree with the above take. I just wouldn't waste much time with these self absorbed kids who feel they are owed something because of their feelings. They still have some growing up to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll be at the FSU game and will let you know where I’m at and hand you 100.00 and whatever you like to drink if TVD doesn’t beat him out. That’s if the kid comes to the school.

Someone record or save this post.
Don't worry, I have it bookmarked and screenshotted. It's a bet. 🤝

Must be difficult for you to read any good news...take your troll *** back to the Gator board.
Good news? What good news ***get? The post said he’s looking at LSU and Oklahoma, you call that good news? Smh oh and last I saw manure is still our coach, you call that good news?! Lmao Fvck off back to the Hecht troll!

Advertisement
King is very kyler murray or Mackenzie Milton esque, the comparisons are valid too with obviously the same type of stature but more importantly play style

imagine the first SHUT THE F UP in the huddle , we’ve haven’t had that in awhile.
Not just call the play and break , he’ll tell the O a short pep talk with a LOOK in his eyes saying do your job and be ready 2nd , 3rd and 4th progressions the ball’s always coming.

BREAK

I'm saying current OL is DIII caliber.

Lashlee/Justice can POTENTIALLY "improve" their play with system/techniques better suited to masking their built in deficiencies. I'm not convinced it will be enough. They need several OL grad transfers to come to UCG--and fast.

"Spread" O concepts have been around for 60+ years--nothing new or modern...just today's effective flavor. A basis of blocking scheme is pass and run technique are identical (in most cases). This is used to "help" underperforming OLs in pass mostly by "hiding" from DL what is "coming".

Run blocking at point of attack and second level is still mano-a-mano.

Who on OL (today) does it consistently? They are all turnstiles.

Fun fact: B Starr's Ice Bowl QB sneak was an RPO.

Enough for what? To have the best offense in college football? You’re right, scheme, play design, and King’s escapability probably aren’t enough to carry the OL to the best offense in college football.

But that’s not really what anybody is expecting.

Advertisement
Oh keep in mind with up tempo the O better be in condition top flight shape and late night playbook study all offseason better yet skip offseason start NOW or the ball will hit you in the head then you go to the bench

Advertisement
Back