🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Miami media, just line’m up and
F7D19505-2790-4D1A-B043-CCD0D2EF919E.gif

Advertisement
I seem to recall similar optimism and enthusiasm when Tate announced he was transferring here.

Career TD passes:
Martell-1
King-50

I wasn't overly enthusiastic about Tate.
Not when his highlight reel consisted of 3 plays vs Rutgers.

I am ethusiastic about King.

Advertisement
LMAO he is announcing tomorrow . It is a reporters job to report the news . Everyone is reporting it ( except that one houston guy) . He is coming relax. This boards reaction to him not being officially a Cane YET is hilarious .
It would have to already be a done deal because he has to enroll by Tuesday. He would have filled out all the paperwork.

If he's announcing tomorrow and cancelled his Maryland visit with nothing else scheduled, then do the math.

I just wish the media would have kept it's mouth shut until the announcement, but that's their job to get the scoop before other media outlets.

So you're saying their is no chance the new oline coach can't improve somethings on the technical side that can lead to minimal improvement in the run game?

I'm saying current OL is DIII caliber.

Lashlee/Justice can POTENTIALLY "improve" their play with system/techniques better suited to masking their built in deficiencies. I'm not convinced it will be enough. They need several OL grad transfers to come to UCG--and fast.

"Spread" O concepts have been around for 60+ years--nothing new or modern...just today's effective flavor. A basis of blocking scheme is pass and run technique are identical (in most cases). This is used to "help" underperforming OLs in pass mostly by "hiding" from DL what is "coming".

Run blocking at point of attack and second level is still mano-a-mano.

Who on OL (today) does it consistently? They are all turnstiles.

Fun fact: B Starr's Ice Bowl QB sneak was an RPO.

Advertisement
If he doesn't commit by Tuesday he's not coming.

****** Navarro just had to send that tweet smfh...
Manny Navaro has earned the right to send that tweet out. That dude has been covering Miami and has been a fixture for a long time. He loves the school as much as anyone. If King is that big a pu**** then go elsewhere.

Stop with the “It has to be about me” sh**. You already went through your spot light ceremony three years ago. Then lied and quit on your team this past year. If you are coming then let it rip. If not beat it.

TVD is going to move you to slot receiver anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back