🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
What signs? The sign that he cancelled his Maryland visit while in Miami? Or the sign that his QB coach spilled it all to rivals that he is coming?
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. There was every indication that he loved his visit. Multiple players were posting king emojis on Twitter, and then you had the Manny Navarro announcement. Maybe Manny jumped the gun or maybe he got bad info, but I’m failing to see the signs that he is not coming. At worst he hasn’t made up his mind yet but I still think it’s just a matter of him wanting to announce it himself.

If he doesn't commit by Tuesday he's not coming.

****** Navarro just had to send that tweet smfh...
LMAO he is announcing tomorrow . It is a reporters job to report the news . Everyone is reporting it ( except that one houston guy) . He is coming relax. This boards reaction to him not being officially a Cane YET is hilarious .

Advertisement
LMAO he is announcing tomorrow . It is a reporters job to report the news . Everyone is reporting it ( except that one houston guy) . He is coming relax.
Don't tell me to relax because I'm not panicking.

Navarro still jumped the gun on that tweet, unless he was told directly by King himself that he committed to Miami he shouldn't have "reported" anything, it was unnecessary.

You think a kid doesnt care about his moment but comes up with some elaborate commitment video? Has to announce on such and such forums? Has to make such a **** show out of picking a hat? Cmon bruh. Kids get paid good bread especially out of these sec schools for commitment videos etc. You think keeping it quiet till they ready really isnt important to them...

No I'm saying it shouldn't be...And with all the softness and drama queens there are on this team to begin with, it's definitely a negative sign, especially for a 22 year old kid who you want to lead this team because your past QBs aren't leaders/immature/no work ethic, etc

Advertisement
I don't believe it will improve line play.

It will, however, be better fit to mitigate their substantial shortcomings in the passing game. Although honestly, if any OL can ***** up the quick pass scheme, it will be this one.

They will still struggle with consistent push and opening holes in the run game.
So you're saying their is no chance the new oline coach can't improve somethings on the technical side that can lead to minimal improvement in the run game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
No I'm saying it shouldn't be...And with all the softness and drama queens there are on this team to begin with, it's definitely a negative sign, especially for a 22 year old kid who you want to lead this team because your past QBs aren't leaders/immature/no work ethic, etc

don’t get wrapped up in 3rd string info that King is actually upset either.

this is just a bunch of overblown dramatic nonsense

No one makes a decision like this over a tweet

If he doesn't commit by Tuesday he's not coming.

****** Navarro just had to send that tweet smfh...
The thing is Navarro doesn’t know more than anyone else nor does he have any better sources. He just decided to put the word “reported“ on it. Thereby giving it the gravitas and credibility for others publications to pick up his bullshlt.

I wouldn’t doubt if his “sources” are all the crown emoji tweets. Fat Manny has a history of this, as I’m sure you know. I think the coaches would keep their mouth shut if approached by this fat mouth breather

At the end of the day, he needs to generate paid subscriptions to his new venture. That’s why I’m pretty sure he was willing to take this chance. No real journalism here.

(By the way, I’m feeling real confident about King coming here, but that’s not really the point)

Don't tell me to relax because I'm not panicking.

Navarro still jumped the gun on that tweet, unless he was told directly by King himself that he committed to Miami he shouldn't have "reported" anything, it was unnecessary.
LCE sorry to go off topic. What are your thoughts on targets for New receiver coach ?

Advertisement
Back