šŸšØ BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS šŸšØ - The D'Eriq King Thread

We have the dumbest coaches... pillow talking *** coaches... canā€™t keep a secret *** coaches
Once again someone close to King told Rivals he was enrolling at Miami. I ainā€™t seen one coach tweet about this and we know they love to tweet. Kingā€™s people and players are the ones talking

Advertisement
Canes OL was ranked what...129/130 (or close) last year?

Huge jump just to get into 50-60 range. Top 30 miraculous.

So, top 50-60 range gets the Canes...5 Ls and no ACCCD title?

Or do you think that level does better?

I think itā€˜s very possible to have a productive offense with a Top 50 to 60 OL.
You and I just seem to be be putting in two different inputs into our ā€productive offense requirementsā€ formula.

This is what loses ya'll credibility.

You throw out that he's coming with conviction. But then you cover your *** & say "unless something changes".

All that is, is a fall back. I have 0 resources. Before King even hit the portal, I could have said he will be here unless something drastic happens. Then boom, I look like I'm right. Then, when he doesnt come, I can make up some bs on what went wrong.

A lo of ya'll are just guessing because guys are on a visit & our classes are starting. Similar to Highsmith. All these stories coming out & HS out his mouth said he was just consulting UM the whole time. Ya'll reach at things often & stir excitement not knowing what's true or not.

Great talking piece though but I certainly figured out the pattern
From one strip club going stripper ******* degenerate to another.... @Cribby good.

Yea Thereā€™s a lot of phonies around here, but thereā€™s also some legit guys... heā€™s one of em.

Last edited:
Stop blaming the players. The kids on offense absolutely have talent. The coaching staff has failed to get the results out of them.

Apparently you have not seen many games, our QB room is trash. Enos was garbage but it makes you wonder why we are pushing so hard for a grad transfer we have have sooooo much talent.

Is this really true?
Where did you hear or read this?

um i have a brain and can think for myself. it's very obvious we got rejected multiple times and that enos was a panic hire.

also former players with connections confirmed.

if you think enos was the top choice, i have an ocean front property in south dakota you may be interested in.

Advertisement
Hit me with the Heisman odds. He was a dark hose last pre season. In Rhetts offense with our play makers HES just the type of guy to win it.

I'll throw $10 at 500:1 odds.

We need a grad transfer OT and WR. There's not an alpha dog in that WR room right now. Peyton could be it, though.

Said it last week, they will drag Miami through the mud just to get their clicks

This is before the internet and clicks though....refer to the prior scandals and what the local filth like Dan LeBetard, Greg Cote, ArSheMando Salguero and Linda Robertson put UM through all so they can career climb....they are cowardly garbage disguised as professionals who deserved to be locked in a dark and damp third world prison.

Huge get by Manny if confirmed to be true. I liked what one poster said regarding the difference from Tate to King was Tateā€™s potential versus Kingā€™s production. Lord I pray that Navarro didnā€™t ***** this up for Miami. A QB with Kingā€™s numbers could really thrive in Lashleeā€™s system. Imagine Jordan and Mallory with 6+ TDā€™s apiece. Or say a Pope or other WR catching 10+ TDā€™s? Who wouldnā€™t want to come play in that system if youā€™re an offensive kid in 2021?
LOL a reporter doing his job has no effect on a player coming or not . They just do their job. The people to watch are all the players tweeting crowns . That to me is the telltale sign he is ours. I bet he announces tomorrow with it being King day anyways ( MLK ) .

Advertisement
The thing is Navarro doesnā€™t know more than anyone else nor does he have any better sources. He just decided to put the word ā€œreportedā€œ on it. Thereby giving it the gravitas and credibility for others publications to pick up his bullshlt.

I wouldnā€™t doubt if his ā€œsourcesā€ are all the crown emoji tweets. Fat Manny has a history of this, as Iā€™m sure you know. I think the coaches would keep their mouth shut if approached by this fat mouth breather

At the end of the day, he needs to generate paid subscriptions to his new venture. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m pretty sure he was willing to take this chance. No real journalism here.

(By the way, Iā€™m feeling real confident about King coming here, but thatā€™s not really the point)
Thinking of his fu***** pocketbook, and the pub of being sourced. True.
His problem down the line is that he might not be on the inside of breaking news in the future.
Win now lose later...

Advertisement
This is before the internet and clicks though....refer to the prior scandals and what the local filth like Dan LeBetard, Greg Cote, ArSheMando Salguero and Linda Robertson put UM through all so they can career climb....they are cowardly garbage disguised as professionals who deserved to be locked in a dark and damp third world prison.

I donā€™t see the current media regime any better.

Advertisement
King is 3x the QB we have had since Berlin ( who was **** good once he was in shot gun ) . Morris was the closest since then.

um i have a brain and can think for myself. it's very obvious we got rejected multiple times and that enos was a panic hire.

also former players with connections confirmed.

if you think enos was the top choice, i have an ocean front property in south dakota you may be interested in.

Most coaches don't get their first choices when putting together their staffs...even the great Saban when he "parted ways" with Applewhite after one year....so was his eventual hire a "panic" hire? Kirby wanted Enos and settled for Coley, was that another "panic" hire? Anyways, you didn't address the question but thought I would give you an assist.

Advertisement
Back