🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny Navaro has earned the right to send that tweet out. That dude has been covering Miami and has been a fixture for a long time. He loves the school as much as anyone. If King is that big a pu**** then go elsewhere.

Stop with the “It has to be about me” sh**. You already went through your spot light ceremony three years ago. Then lied and quit on your team this past year. If you are coming then let it rip. If not beat it.

TVD is going to move you to slot receiver anyway.
u won't put $100 on it, will u? Didn't think so. You're saying King wants it to be all about him but here u are saying **** u don't even believe for attention.

You think a kid doesnt care about his moment but comes up with some elaborate commitment video? Has to announce on such and such forums? Has to make such a **** show out of picking a hat? Cmon bruh. Kids get paid good bread especially out of these sec schools for commitment videos etc. You think keeping it quiet till they ready really isnt important to them...

I didn't say it wasn't important. I get that. But to let that sway what could be one of the most important decisions of your early career smacks of self absorption and over indulgence. Are these the types you build your team around? These are the entitled types that expect to start without the hard work it takes to earn your keep and hit the portal at the first sign of struggle.

This kid is gonna destroy the coastal. If Perkins did what he did, can you imagine what King could do? Perkins is like a homeless man’s King.
We are thinking on the same wavelength.

Although let's not forget UVA is a well coached team that is very disciplined.

Our staff has a lot of catching up to do in that regard.

Advertisement
I'm saying current OL is DIII caliber.

Lashlee/Justice can POTENTIALLY "improve" their play with system/techniques better suited to masking their built in deficiencies. I'm not convinced it will be enough. They need several OL grad transfers to come to UCG--and fast.

"Spread" O concepts have been around for 60+ years--nothing new or modern...just today's effective flavor. A basis of blocking scheme is pass and run technique are identical (in most cases). This is used to "help" underperforming OLs in pass mostly by "hiding" from DL what is "coming".

Run blocking at point of attack and second level is still mano-a-mano.

Who on OL (today) does it consistently? They are all turnstiles.

Fun fact: B Starr's Ice Bowl QB sneak was an RPO.
Once I read "I'm not convinced " . It was obvious to move on. I can't understand why someone of your supreme football intelligence would be arguing on a free web board. ✌

LMAO he is announcing tomorrow . It is a reporters job to report the news . Everyone is reporting it ( except that one houston guy) . He is coming relax. This boards reaction to him not being officially a Cane YET is hilarious .

I have very little doubt he’s coming but that’s not the point. Navarro is the only “legit“ reporter that reported this. Why? Because there’s not enough yet for legit reporters to report it. He’s just looking at tweets and DM’ng players. He’s actually DM’ng players. He’s been busted on that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Once I read "I'm not convinced " . It was obvious to move on. I can't understand why someone of your supreme football intelligence would be arguing on a free web board. ✌

Great question and one that gets asked of me quite a bit.

Missionary work. I feel compelled to make our communities better by helping muppets.

It's just who I am.

We were shut out by Louisiana Tech, you can blame Enos all you want but let’s not forget our QB stats in that game.

JW - 9/20 = 94 yards. 1 int.
Perry - 5/13 = 52 yards. 1 int.
Tate 1/1 = 7 yards - lol

Stop blaming the players. The kids on offense absolutely have talent. The coaching staff has failed to get the results out of them.

Advertisement
Back