🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Y’all so desperate for a one year rental Qb who will only help this team win 2 more games than last year.

he’ll help win coastal, save Manny’s job and we reach our 9-3 ceiling w Manny for the next 3-4 years.

y’all wanna win so desperately it’s sad. as long as manny diaz is here 9-3 will be your ceiling. watch !

This is one of the dumber posts I’ve seen on here in a while. Congrats. That is no small feat.

Fans desperately want to win? Groundbreaking stuff.

Advertisement
Is this about King or Alonzo...... saw this movie already.
images

Advertisement
For those that don’t know, King is a poor mans Kyler Murray. If you don’t get excited for that stop watching football
Totally understand the excitement. I’ll just wait and see how this plays out. Been down this road too many times.

Advertisement
Proud of you so gtf off our fan board. One thing is being upset when bad stuff happens. Another is not wanting good stuff to happen.
Do you move your lips when you read?

I’d like for us to improve, but a kid looking to ensure first round status next year would likely choose successful programs over an unproven OC and the 130th offenses of last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SI and many other outlets are running with the Navarro twitter. If he is wrong he has lost face for a long time.

My guess is he wants to announce it himself and not have everyone learn from a Miami beat writer. Unless he doesn’t care about Spring practice he’s effectively out of time.

Then he needs to grow up...You aren't 17 anymore, what do you need your little "announcement moment" for?

Advertisement
Back